Posted on January 08 2018 by Rod Lloyd
Happy Monday, everyone. I hope you’re all ready for another edition of Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest. So, the East Coast of the United States was hit with a rather large snowstorm last week. This storm, dubbed a “Cyclone Bomb,” left an oppressive amount of ice and snow along the coastline, from Florida to New England. Places that I didn’t even know saw snow was met with a blanket of white powder. I’m safe and sound in sunny Southern California, so I can’t exactly say that I’ve been affected by the weather bomb; but I do know that our hero Link is outside fighting the elements right now.
Last Week’s Contest:
Ravio took to the hills last week.
By: Axle the Beast
By: Christian Beach
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Link: Off to the purple rabbit convention!!!! #breathofRavio #2018
- John Louis Smith: “To get the attention of the new model F.U.D.D. Guardian, Link had to dress the part.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
By: Jebradiah Drake
This Week’s Contest:
The Cyclone Bomb hit hard. Link has been shoveling snowballs all week.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!