Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
There's always money in the banana stand.
Hello! I’m Sean and I am extremely excited to be a part of the Zelda Dungeon staff and community. I am from the beautiful Cleveland, Ohio area (defend the land!). I just recently graduated from Cleveland State University, where I was an English major and Education minor. I am working though my 2nd year as teacher, where I try (emphasis on try) to help students learn and grow into their best selves. One thing that people should know about me is that I love reading and stories in general. I have an awesome collection of books and graphic novels from different genres and time periods and I enjoy talking about books and movies (especially anything Star Wars and Batman related). Other than reading, I really love playing soccer (indoor and outdoor) and competing with my brothers at different board and card games.
My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time (my first Zelda game). I am always listening to the game’s incredible soundtrack and I still own my original N64 cartridge and memory card. I have a huge appreciation for all things Zelda and there isn’t a Zelda game that I haven’t enjoyed playing (not counting CD-i games…). I have a special love for The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword have some of my favorite moments and music from the Zelda series. I am currently at the 275 hour mark of my Breath of the Wild playthrough (I can’t stop playing it…) and am still loving every minute of it. I am a huge Zelda music fan and I’ve been to the Symphony of the Goddesses several times and I absolutely love jamming out to a wide variety of Zelda tunes while I am reading and driving.
- Daily Debate: Which Female Disney Characters Remind You of The Different Versions of Princess Zelda?
- Daily Debate: Does The Reveal of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Mean Fans Will Never Get To Visit Pre-Calamity Hyrule In A Mainline Zelda Game?
- Breath of the Wild is Now the 10th Best Selling Nintendo Game Ever in the US
- Cities in the Sky: Awe-Inspiring Floating Cities in The Legend of Zelda and Beyond
- Take A Break With This Acoustic Cover of “Song of Healing” From Majora’s Mask
- Check Out This Wonderful “Tal Tal Heights” Cover
- Daily Debate: Should The Sequel To Breath Of The Wild Have A New Moniker Or Should It Be Marketed As A “2”?
- Check Out This Wonderful Speedpaint of Princess Zelda from Breath of the Wild
- Daily Debate: Why Wasn’t The Boar Specter Design of Calamity Ganon Used In A Boss Fight In Breath Of The Wild?
- Listen To This Wonderful Celtic Cover of “Hateno Village” from Breath of the Wild