Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
There's always money in the banana stand.
Hello! I’m Sean and I am extremely excited to be a part of the Zelda Dungeon staff and community. I am from the beautiful Cleveland, Ohio area (defend the land!). I just recently graduated from Cleveland State University, where I was an English major and Education minor. I am working though my 2nd year as teacher, where I try (emphasis on try) to help students learn and grow into their best selves. One thing that people should know about me is that I love reading and stories in general. I have an awesome collection of books and graphic novels from different genres and time periods and I enjoy talking about books and movies (especially anything Star Wars and Batman related). Other than reading, I really love playing soccer (indoor and outdoor) and competing with my brothers at different board and card games.
My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time (my first Zelda game). I am always listening to the game’s incredible soundtrack and I still own my original N64 cartridge and memory card. I have a huge appreciation for all things Zelda and there isn’t a Zelda game that I haven’t enjoyed playing (not counting CD-i games…). I have a special love for The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword have some of my favorite moments and music from the Zelda series. I am currently at the 275 hour mark of my Breath of the Wild playthrough (I can’t stop playing it…) and am still loving every minute of it. I am a huge Zelda music fan and I’ve been to the Symphony of the Goddesses several times and I absolutely love jamming out to a wide variety of Zelda tunes while I am reading and driving.
- Listen to This Thrilling Marimba Cover of the “Main Theme” from The Legend of Zelda
- Daily Debate: Do You Approve of Nintendo’s Current Game Design Philosophies as Seen in Breath of the Wild & Super Mario Odyssey?
- This Breath of the Wild Fan Animation Gives Us A Glimpse Into Link’s Nightmares
- Listen To This Wonderful 16-Piece Brass Band Arrangement of “Temple” From Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- It’s Time For The Zelda Series To Set Sail In “The Legend of Aryll”
- Listen To This Thrilling Violin Cover of “Molduga Battle” From Breath of the Wild
- Daily Debate: Does Twilight Princess Owe Part of its Popularity to its Position as a Spiritual Successor of Ocarina of Time?
- Listen To This Exciting Celtic Cover of “Hyrule Field” from Ocarina of Time
- Listen To This Peaceful Classical Guitar Cover of “Aryll’s Theme” from The Wind Waker
- Daily Debate: What are Ganondorf/Ganon’s Best Quotes in the Series?