Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: April 2018
There's always money in the banana stand.
Hello! I’m Sean and I am extremely excited to be a part of the Zelda Dungeon staff and community. I am from the beautiful Cleveland, Ohio area (defend the land!). I just recently graduated from Cleveland State University, where I was an English major and Education minor. I am working though my 2nd year as teacher, where I try (emphasis on try) to help students learn and grow into their best selves. One thing that people should know about me is that I love reading and stories in general. I have an awesome collection of books and graphic novels from different genres and time periods and I enjoy talking about books and movies (especially anything Star Wars and Batman related). Other than reading, I really love playing soccer (indoor and outdoor) and competing with my brothers at different board and card games.
My favorite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time (my first Zelda game). I am always listening to the game’s incredible soundtrack and I still own my original N64 cartridge and memory card. I have a huge appreciation for all things Zelda and there isn’t a Zelda game that I haven’t enjoyed playing (not counting CD-i games…). I have a special love for The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword have some of my favorite moments and music from the Zelda series. I am currently at the 275 hour mark of my Breath of the Wild playthrough (I can’t stop playing it…) and am still loving every minute of it. I am a huge Zelda music fan and I’ve been to the Symphony of the Goddesses several times and I absolutely love jamming out to a wide variety of Zelda tunes while I am reading and driving.
- Listen To This Soothing Classical Guitar Arrangement of “Meet Ilia”
- Daily Debate: Will There Be A Zelda-Themed Nintendo Switch Online Title To Celebrate Zelda’s 35th Anniversary?
- Listen To This Dream-Like Link’s Awakening Synthwave Medley
- Listen to this Evocative and Mystical “Gerudo Valley” Cover
- Relax to this Mellow Synthwave Cover of “Riding-Day” from Breath of the Wild
- Shigeru Miyamoto Discusses Creativity, Curiosity and Game Design In A Recent Interview
- This Adorable Fan Animation Puts a Modern Spin on Breath of the Wild’s Characters
- Jam Out To This Thrilling Synthwave Cover of Molgera’s Theme
- Check Out This Wonderful Cover of “Stone Tower Temple” from Majora’s Mask
- Breath of the Wild is Currently on Sale for $39.99 USD on the North American eShop