Location: Boise, Idaho
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: January 2019
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Greetings one and all! My name is Brittany, and I joined Zelda Dungeon’s writing team in February 2019.
When I’m not writing about The Legend of Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons, I’m running about my day job as the freelance illustrator behind Spice & Rose. My career is a serious labor of love, filled to the brim with Artist Alley spots, guests gigs, and plenty of panels! One of my favorite things to do at conventions is to discuss anything Zelda related. Want to tell me about your favorite game or theory? I’d love to hear them!
Speaking of favorites, it’s incredibly difficult to top Ocarina of Time for me. Having to move across the country a couple of years prior, I related to our young protagonist being forced to leave his childhood friends behind. One of my wildest dreams is to see an entire remake of Ocarina of Time on a scale larger than Breath of the Wild. Just imagine it—larger dungeons, more loot, and conquering the grandest Water Temple ever conceived!
Rounding out my top five titles are Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, and The Minish Cap. Collecting all the Kinstones and figurines was so much fun!
- Linktober 2021, Week Two: Ancient Manuscripts, Banana Assassins and Travelogues
- Linktober 2021, Week One: Witches, the Moon, and a Crochet Tingle
- Artists of Legends Challenge: Autumnal Vibes and a Linktober Break
- Artists of Legend, Get Ready for Linktober with These Tips!
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Title had the Best Physical Pre-Order Bonuses?
- Daily Debate: Is It Time to Move Past Amiibo for Zelda Games?
- Artists of Legend Challenge: Dragons Dominate August’s Submissions
- Daily Debate: Is Hyrule a Kingdom, a Continent, or the Entire World?
- Daily Debate: Is the Zelda Timeline Better Explained as a Hylian Multiverse?
- Artists of Legend Challenge: Snowy Peaks and a Pair of Keese Highlight July’s Submissions