Location: Boise, Idaho
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: January 2019
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Greetings one and all! My name is Brittany, and I joined Zelda Dungeon’s writing team in February 2019.
When I’m not writing about The Legend of Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons, I’m running about my day job as the freelance illustrator behind Spice & Rose. My career is a serious labor of love, filled to the brim with Artist Alley spots, guests gigs, and plenty of panels! One of my favorite things to do at conventions is to discuss anything Zelda related. Want to tell me about your favorite game or theory? I’d love to hear them!
Speaking of favorites, it’s incredibly difficult to top Ocarina of Time for me. Having to move across the country a couple of years prior, I related to our young protagonist being forced to leave his childhood friends behind. One of my wildest dreams is to see an entire remake of Ocarina of Time on a scale larger than Breath of the Wild. Just imagine it—larger dungeons, more loot, and conquering the grandest Water Temple ever conceived!
Rounding out my top five titles are Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, and The Minish Cap. Collecting all the Kinstones and figurines was so much fun!
- Get into that 20’s Mood With This Jazzy Arrangement of “Ballad of the Wind Fish”
- Live Your Best 80’s Life With This “Zelda’s Lullaby” Remix
- Daily Debate: Should There Be a Zelda Mobile Game?
- Daily Debate: Should the Main Characters Have Larger Families?
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Character Would Love Winter the Most?
- Daily Debate: Which Mini-Games Would You Like to Play in Real Life?
- Re-Create Mt. Tamaranch From Link’s Awakening By Following This Easy Tutorial!
- Cadence of Hyrule on Sale Until December 18th in Honor of The Game Awards
- Daily Debate: Did You Participate in Linktober This Year?
- Daily Debate: How Are You Incorporating Zelda Into Your Spooky Celebrations?