Location: Boise, Idaho
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: January 2019
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Greetings one and all! My name is Brittany, and I joined Zelda Dungeon’s writing team in February 2019.
When I’m not writing about The Legend of Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons, I’m running about my day job as the freelance illustrator behind Spice & Rose. My career is a serious labor of love, filled to the brim with Artist Alley spots, guests gigs, and plenty of panels! One of my favorite things to do at conventions is to discuss anything Zelda related. Want to tell me about your favorite game or theory? I’d love to hear them!
Speaking of favorites, it’s incredibly difficult to top Ocarina of Time for me. Having to move across the country a couple of years prior, I related to our young protagonist being forced to leave his childhood friends behind. One of my wildest dreams is to see an entire remake of Ocarina of Time on a scale larger than Breath of the Wild. Just imagine it—larger dungeons, more loot, and conquering the grandest Water Temple ever conceived!
Rounding out my top five titles are Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, and The Minish Cap. Collecting all the Kinstones and figurines was so much fun!
- Daily Debate: What Has Scared You The Most In Any Zelda Game?
- Daily Debate: What Individual Powers Would You Like The Triforce To Grant?
- Daily Debate: Which Environment Is Your Favorite To Explore In A Zelda Game?
- Daily Debate: Where is the Most Adventurous Place You’ve Played a Zelda Game?
- Daily Debate: Which Zelda Comic is Your Favorite?
- Daily Debate: What is on your Zelda Wishlist?
- Daily Debate: How Do You Customize Your Daily Life with Zelda?
- Daily Debate: What is the Extent of Ganondorf’s Power?
- Daily Debate: Could Link Save Other Fantasy Worlds?
- Fan Documentary Dives into Psychology of Breath of the Wild