Location: Boise, Idaho
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: January 2019
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Greetings one and all! My name is Brittany, and I joined Zelda Dungeon’s writing team in February 2019.
When I’m not writing about The Legend of Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons, I’m running about my day job as the freelance illustrator behind Spice & Rose. My career is a serious labor of love, filled to the brim with Artist Alley spots, guests gigs, and plenty of panels! One of my favorite things to do at conventions is to discuss anything Zelda related. Want to tell me about your favorite game or theory? I’d love to hear them!
Speaking of favorites, it’s incredibly difficult to top Ocarina of Time for me. Having to move across the country a couple of years prior, I related to our young protagonist being forced to leave his childhood friends behind. One of my wildest dreams is to see an entire remake of Ocarina of Time on a scale larger than Breath of the Wild. Just imagine it—larger dungeons, more loot, and conquering the grandest Water Temple ever conceived!
Rounding out my top five titles are Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, and The Minish Cap. Collecting all the Kinstones and figurines was so much fun!
- Daily Debate: Which Color of Link’s Tunic is Your Favorite?
- Daily Debate: How Would Gameplay in Zelda Titles Change if They Had Limited Time Events?
- Grab a Bowl of Cereal! This Zelda Fan Art is Feast of Saturday Morning Cartoon Happiness!
- Get Swept Away With This Vivid and Dreamlike Zelda Artwork
- Hold on to Your Ears — A Link to the Past’s Dark World Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons!
- Daily Debate: Are Secret Endings Satisfying?
- Daily Debate: How Long Does it Take You to Beat a Zelda Game?
- Listen to the Great Fairy’s Fountain Theme at Sunset While Inside a Guitar
- Cosplayer Gets Scrappy to Make a Chicken-Approved Anju Cosplay
- Daily Debate: Which Story in Majora’s Mask Touched You the Most?