Location: Boise, Idaho
Favorite Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Date Joined: January 2019
There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.
Greetings one and all! My name is Brittany, and I joined Zelda Dungeon’s writing team in February 2019.
When I’m not writing about The Legend of Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons, I’m running about my day job as the freelance illustrator behind Spice & Rose. My career is a serious labor of love, filled to the brim with Artist Alley spots, guests gigs, and plenty of panels! One of my favorite things to do at conventions is to discuss anything Zelda related. Want to tell me about your favorite game or theory? I’d love to hear them!
Speaking of favorites, it’s incredibly difficult to top Ocarina of Time for me. Having to move across the country a couple of years prior, I related to our young protagonist being forced to leave his childhood friends behind. One of my wildest dreams is to see an entire remake of Ocarina of Time on a scale larger than Breath of the Wild. Just imagine it—larger dungeons, more loot, and conquering the grandest Water Temple ever conceived!
Rounding out my top five titles are Majora’s Mask, Twilight Princess, Breath of the Wild, and The Minish Cap. Collecting all the Kinstones and figurines was so much fun!
- Fan Fiction Friday: Thief’s Jewel, Part 5
- Fan Fiction Friday: Thief’s Jewel, Part 4
- Fan Fiction Friday: Thief’s Jewel – Part 3
- Fan Fiction Friday: Thief’s Jewel – Part 2
- Fan Fiction Friday: Thief’s Jewel – Part 1
- Artists of Legend Challenge: Saying Goodbye and Looking to the Future
- Linktober 2021, Week 5: So Long and Thanks for all the Koroks!
- Linktober 2021, Week 4: Pirates, Ghosts, and Malice Make for a Spooky Halloween!
- Linktober 2021, Week 3: Check out These Awesome Zelda Designs!
- Linktober 2021, Week Two: Ancient Manuscripts, Banana Assassins and Travelogues