Posted on June 02 2011 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
The E3 hype articles continue, as the guys over at Destructoid have released a feature speculating on the likelihood of certain franchises and titles making it to Project Café. Below are the games they mentioned.
As for me, I want all of the classics – new Zeldas, new Marios, a Kid Icarus, some Dragon Quest, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart and so on and so forth. I’d also like to see a lot of news things from Nintendo – especially along the lines of Pandora’s Tower type stuff. Let us know what you want to see on Café in the comments below.
This is what Destructoid had to say, along with their probabilities of how likely it is we’ll see these titles:
- New No More Heroes title (90% likely)
- New Pikmin title (80% likely)
- Sonic Generations (75% likely)
- Upcoming “Core” titles from Ubisoft (50% likely)
- Resident Evil 5 (35% likely)
- Super Meat Boy (20% likely)
- New Fatal Frame title (10% likely)
- New AR games (0% likely)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (-30% likely)
- Super Smash Bros. Strife (-50%)
- Punch Out!!! TOUCH (??% times infinity likely)
As for my thoughts, well, this list is all over the place. How can they not have things like Zelda, Mario Kart or Mario up near the 100%. AR Games at 0% is silly because as far as we currently know the controller doesn’t have a gyroscope and outer 3D camera. I’m glad they acknowledge Skyward Sword isn’t going to be on Café, especially in HD – but what do negative percentages even mean? Instead of those games coming to Project Café, Project Café will come to them? Yeah, it’s not even worth thinking about.