Greetings, Zelda fans! We are back from a few weeks away with a brand new Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest! Seeing as we highlighted our boy Astor from Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity in our last contest, we wanted to keep the Hyrule Warriors love going with something… smashing. And there’s no tool from Link’s arsenal better suited for smashing a Bokoblin in the head than the ball and chain.
Our Last Contest:
Let’s get this ball rolling by looking at the last contest’s winners.
By: Henry Blevins
Here are our photoshop caption winners:
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- DYLDW: Orb rotates to reveal text: “Ask Again Later”
- Matt Pederberg: “They wanted me to throw a party… How crass. I think I’ll throw a ball instead!”
- Porter Frost: “Yes mom, I’m doing just fine, you don’t need to call me every fifteen minute”
- Christian Puddington: “Mirror, mirror in the ball, am I in Breath of the Wild 2 at all?”
- Teodor the Knight: “My dear ball, am I Vaati or Yuga?”
This Week’s Contest:
I can see some kind of malice in Link’s eyes here.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.