Warning: This post contains minor spoilers for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. Skip the opening paragraph, I guess, if you’re worried about that type of thing.
Guess who’s back, back again! That’s right, it’s Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest! And as we’ve done the past several weeks, we’re highlighting another screenshot from the recently released Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity! One character that I am certainly disappointed wasn’t part of the game’s playable roster was Robbie, the Sheikah mechanist and tinkerer. Even though we might see him playable in future updates, this brilliant inventor was only able to make an impact through cutscenes. But, oh boy, did he make an impact with his swag and charisma.
Last Week’s Contest:
We received so many great submissions last week, but the one that received the most upvotes actually won a prize this week!
By: Aurora Phoenix
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Art1st4786: “Okay, how do we get the Wi-Fi working on this again?”
- tabascoman: “Alright, let’s try googling me this time…”
- Undercover Nerd: “Let me guess, another Pokémon controversy”
- Christian Puddington: “When I show my mom a funny video and she asks if I know who the people in it are.”
Last Week’s Contest:
If there was ever a reason to release a Zelda-themed SingStar game, Robbie is it.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.