Posted on November 09 2020 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, friends, to another exciting edition of Zelda Dungeon’s Caption Contest! Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is so, so close to release, and Nintendo won’t stop sharing great new screenshots from this upcoming game. I recently added a whole bunch of images to my contest folder, so it looks like we’ll be celebrating Age of Calamity for many weeks to come. Let’s keep the streak going with everyone’s favorite girl, Purah!
Last Week’s Contest:
We had an egg-cellent contest last week.
By: Molly O’Kami
By: Conconugget VA
By: Lone Wolf
Here are our non-photo caption winners:
- SkyloftianD6: “BEHOLD! THE TIME TRAVEL PARADOX-INATOR!…Perry the Platypus, are you beholding?”
- Chevywolf30: “When you’re not getting enough signal so you just”
- tabascoman: “This bad boy right here is gonna upset so many timeline theorists…”
- Ryanimal: “What? TOGEPI is evolving!”
- SamSam: “Yep, he needs a change. Do we have a Diaper Genie rune on that Sheikah slate?”
This Week’s Contest:
Photoshoppers, this contest is for you!
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another… and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners.