Hey there, Zelda fans. Are you ready for a surprise Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? I’m sorry the contest has become something of a bi-weekly affair lately. Let’s just say that my day job is especially difficult during the later months of the year. In any case, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate dropped two weeks ago, and I’m sitting on a treasure trove of silly screenshots. Let’s check one out right now!
Our Last Contest:
We only received non-photo caption entries last contest, so here’s the image to refresh your memory.
Here our non-photo caption winners:
- Unknown: “whenever those haters start cheering that waluigi ain’t in sma5h”
- IceRod: “Finally, a princess who rides with me in person instead of phoning it in by sending her phantom.”
This Week’s Contest:
Will calcium help raise up Young Link in Smash Ultimate‘s tier list? You be the judge.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and, who knows? Maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!