Hey there, everybody! Are you ready for yet another entry in Zelda Dungeon’s weekly Caption Contest? One of the coolest parts of the Super Smash Bros. series is seeing two completely different Nintendo characters interact in ways we never thought we’d see. When you were a kid, did you ever think you’d see Mario and Sonic throw punches against each other? Did you ever think you’d see Captain Falcon smack Mega Man with a baseball bat? Did you ever think you’d see Sheik do a handstand with an Ivysaur?
Last Week’s Contest:
Princess Zelda released a ray of light last week.
By: David García Abril
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Charlotte Williams: Zelda:’Elfire!
- Matt Kitt: “This anti-aging lotion does wonders!”
- Unkown: “when you try to win a splatfest but you don’t succeed”
- Dylan: “Zelda, now in high flying magical Girl action pose!!!! only 9.99!”
- dizzi: “I just need two more ribbon spins, then I can have the Gold Medal!!”
This Week’s Contest:
Sheik’s trying to help Ivysaur evolve.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!