Greetings, all you Zelda fans! Are you ready for yet another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest? Don’t ask me why, but this month has somehow turned into helicopter month for our beloved competition. What started as a photoshop of Link as a military whirlybird has since morphed into a collection of propeller-based images that I intend to use for the next few contests. Last week saw Ocarina of Time‘s Running Man sprinting for his life as a Peahat chased after him. But this week we should all be running, because a battalion of Guardians, including the dreaded Guardian Skywatchers, are coming to destroy us all.
Last Week’s Contest:
The Running Man sure seems to enjoy the threat of certain death.
By: Hannah Stewart
By: Bailie Blank
By: Christian Beach
By: Sara Wallace
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Zelda_N64: “Photo taken moments before disaster…”
- Lifeoflink: “Run, run, run as fast as you can! You can’t catch me: I’m the Running Man!”
- Elijah Brewer: “I think I left my ceiling fan on again”
- Ben Kuvshinikov: “The life of a running man sure is boring. Wait what’s that sound?”
- SNESisBest: “The Running man after visiting Isle Delfino in Sunshine.”
And here are our photoshop caption winners:
This Week’s Contest:
I think this image comes to us from a Gary’s Mod video, but it really doesn’t matter. Those Guardians are terrifying.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Dungeon. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!