Posted on December 18 2017 by Rod Lloyd
Greetings, everybody. I hope you’re ready for yet another Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest… It’s still a little weird to call it a “Zelda Dungeon Caption Contest.” But regardless, the fun of captioning silly Zelda images will never go out of style, so let’s take a look at another screenshot from the recently released Champions’ Ballad DLC.
Last Week’s Contest:
Link revved up to the red line last week.
By: Marc-Antoine Pelletier
By: Christian Beach
By: David García Abril
And here are our Photoshop winners:
By: Miguel Angel Gonzalez Moreno
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Link: *sings Born to be wild* this Rider is really…Easy!
- Ashley: “LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT:
We spend billions of taxpayer dollars to resurrect this guy just so he can NOT wear a helmet.”
Link: “I mean it wasn’t that hard before but ok…”
Zelda: “And now Link, after you have obtained a radical motorcycle, you are finally ready… ready to face Calamity Ganon!”
This Week’s Contest:
Isn’t Lil’ Sidon the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!