Happy Monday, everyone! I hope to get this week’s Caption Contest out before the site blows up (more on that at another time). With November come and gone, we’re all done highlighting the craziest mods of Breath of the Wild. I hope you all had fun with that silly diversion. It looks like no one is more excited to see the contest return to normal screenshots than our old pal Link. He and his Lizalfos companion just can’t contain their jubilance.
Last Week’s Contest:
Did you know that the snake enemies in Zelda are called Ropes? I’m not sure if last week’s contest title was clear about that.
By: Christian Beach
By: Frank Anthony Caldero Jr.
By: Coral the Llama
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Dylan: Woody: wow, when did we move from N64 Graphics to HD?
- Lifeoflink: Woody: Reach for the sky! Someone’s poisoned more than just the water hole.
- SillyBomb Productions: “Ride like the wind, Bullseye! ..sorry.. I mean Epona”
- Zayzay 9: “We’re not aiming for the castle”
- Zelda_N64: “This isn’t Andy’s room…”
This Week’s Contest:
Does anyone have a name for this long-tongued fellow?
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!