Happy Monday, everyone. I hope you’re ready to enter another Zelda Informer Caption Contest. Now, I have secretly been trying to use only Breath of the Wild screenshots for the contest until the end of the year. It really was a momentous game well worth celebrating after all. But I’m afraid that I am running low on usable pictures at the moment. In fact, I’ve had to resort to using a screenshot of BotW hack for this week’s contest, as no other suitable options revealed themselves on Google.
Last Week’s Contest:
And this was the last picture we found on Link’s Sheikah Slate.
By: Christian Beach
By: Coral the Llama
By: Matt Kitt
By: Matt Winters
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Zelda_N64: Taking the term “photobomb” all too seriously…
- Shawna A. Harper: “Ha ha! Those guardians are so stup- He’s behind me.. isn’t he?”
- Cintratton: “I have a pen, i have a app-”
- Dylan: GS: This is Guardian Snake! I got my eyes on the target! tell me when to fire Ottacon.
Link: hmm, I wonder if my twitter followers will like this pose of me? I look Gorgeous!
- Phoebe Gouette: Link: Ok, I’ll pose like this, yeah that looks nice.” *Guardian piano solo* “Oh no. Just take the picture. Now.
This Week’s Contest:
If you have any Breath of the Wild screenshots you’d like to see in the contest, share them in the comments below. Many thanks.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Photo editing and manipulation (i.e. Photoshop) is allowed, but these entries will be part of a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites, and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!