It’s time again, ZI fans, for another entry in our weekly Caption Contest! I’d say the results from last week’s contest were rather interesting. I learned that any picture of a guy kicking another guy into a pit automatically means we can all exclaim the name of a place and affirm that this really is that place. But references to Zack Snyder films didn’t stop us from receiving many great entries. Let’s take a look at the winners and then move on to this week’s image, which features a very stern horse.
Last Week’s Contest:
See, they weren’t all 300 references.
By: Hero Han
And here are our non-photo caption winners:
- Darrin W. Harr II: “Ganondorf: “LOOK AT MY NEW WARLOCK BOOTS!”
Link: “WHAT’RE THOOOOOSE?””
- Zelda_N64: “In Soviet Hyrule, Ganon destroys Link.”
- Lumian: “Link: Sure there’s no other way to cross that seriously broken and absolutely unsafe bridge?
Ganondorf: Nope, there isn’t”
- OxygenSwordfish: “Who do you think you are, coming into my castle, starting with all this ‘King of Evil’ nonsense, breaking all of my pots and stealing all my valuables?”
- DonTheMask!: “dont ever make fun of my corn-rolls”
This Week’s Contest:
A horse is a horse, of course, of course.
Here are the guidelines:
- Please refrain from using offensive material (racial, sexual, overuse of offensive language, etc.) We want to make the contest fun and accessible for fans of all ages. When in doubt, keep it Nintendo.
- Keep the image as close as possible to its original form (minimal photo editing). This is the Caption Contest, our Photoshop Contest is held on Fridays.
- If you don’t have the ability to edit the image, just leave it as a comment. We make sure to have a separate list of winners for this category.
- Everyone is entitled to their own opinion at Zelda Informer. In fact, we encourage discussion based on those opinions. However, please do not insult other fans’ work. What may be funny to one person may not hold true for another…and that’s OK.
- Have fun and be creative!
Use the image above and leave your caption in the comments section below. If you accidentally post as a guest, simply log in and reply to your comment with your username. If you post your caption as an image, and it doesn’t load, wait 5-10 minutes and check back. It usually just takes a few minutes to load properly. Don’t forget to check back throughout the week and upvote your favorites and maybe you will be one of next week’s winners!