Hello, everyone! We’re back this week to feature more artwork and to offer a new challenge in our series, Artists of Legend! And don’t forget about our partner EternaLegend, who you can follow on DeviantArt and Twitter! She’s been creating quite a few awesome pieces of artwork recently, and I’ve heard that she’s working on a special piece specifically for this series!
Last week, we asked for artwork of you favorite character from The Legend of Zelda. Here’s the artwork we received, both for the challenge and overall!
By PuzzleMidna391 on the previous post:
By Thomas on the previous post:
By @BMike222 on Twitter:
By Jo Jones on Twitter:
By el.arte.de.vero on Instagram:
Thank you for your submitted artwork! As always, fantastic work, everyone!
This Week’s Challenge
Of course, keep submitting any fan art that you make for The Legend of Zelda series. But even so, if choose to accept it, we have a new theme for you. Therefore, this week, we’d like to have you create artwork of Link using your favorite item in The Legend of Zelda series. Whether you choose to do the Recorder from the original Zelda to the Beetle from Skyward Sword or anything in between, we look forward to seeing what you make!
As always, here are the rules for the challenge:
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting you work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure, so just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter