Hey everyone! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! We have more great art to share with you this week, and a new challenge as well! Remember that we have partnered with the artist EternaLegend, so be sure to keep an eye out for her work to appear in this series! If I’m not mistaken, we should be getting something before long. You can follow her to find her terrific artwork on her DeviantArt page and her Twitter!
With all of that said, let’s get right into everything!
Last time, we asked you to create artwork of your favorite location from any Zelda game. While we didn’t get any submissions for that specific challenge, we do have some other great submitted artwork to share!
By jwichterich1 on Instagram:
By el.arte.de.vero on Instagram:
Thank you both for submitting your incredible art to us! Keep up the great work!
This Week’s Challenge
While you’re free to share any artwork of your fan art for The Legend of Zelda with us, we have a new theme for you! This week, we’d like to see your artwork of your favorite enemy from The Legend of Zelda. Whether you’d like to create artwork for a main villain like Ganondorf or a classic enemy like an Octorok, we’d like to see your work!
As always, here are the rules for the challenge:
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting you work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure, so just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter