Hello again, everyone! I hope you all had a great week, as we are now back with more Artists of Legend! Don’t forget that, starting next week, we’ll be partnering with Linktober to share a bunch of Zelda fan-art! I know that I’m looking forward to it, and I hope that you are as well! Also, don’t forget to follow our artistic partner, EternaLegend on DeviantArt and Twitter!
With all of that said, let’s get right into everything!
Last time, we asked you to create artwork of the title screen of your choice from The Legend of Zelda franchise. While we didn’t receive any submissions for that challenge, here’s the incredible work that we did receive!
By legendarytreasures on Instagram:
By el.arte.de.vero on Instagram:
Thank you for sharing your incredible work with us!
This Week’s Challenge
It’s Companion Week here at Zelda Dungeon! All this week, we’ve been focusing on the many companion characters that have appeared in the Zelda franchise. With that in mind, this week’s challenge is rather predictable. This week, we’d like you to create artwork of any companion character from The Legend of Zelda. From Navi to Fi and everyone in between, there are plenty to choose from!
As always, here are the rules for the challenge:
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon; He likes sipping tea; Follow him on Twitter