Hey there! Welcome back to Artists of Legend! As always, we have more great artwork to share this week, and if you would like to participate, we have another challenge for you! Speaking of which, please let me know if you have an idea for a weekly challenge – it might show up at some point. Now, let’s get right into everything!
Last week, we asked you to create artwork of a desert area or things related to it. And here’s what you sent us!
By James Art Ville on Zelda Dungeon:
By missrayman on Zelda Dungeon:
By sarah.chung0384 on Instagram:
By LukeCloughArt on Zelda Dungeon, Instagram, and Twitter:
And these are a few that have been submitted to us previously that also fit this theme:
By amandaoeiwells on Instagram:
By dungeondoodles on Instagram:
By juliarangelb on Instagram:
By olyvee_ on Instagram:
By taylorschell98 on Instagram:
By kineticisms on Instagram:
By nukedav on Instagram:
Here’s a bunch more fantastic artwork!
By rottencandyapples on Instagram:
By ambershirelle on Instagram:
By bentendo6t4 on Instagram:
By pe.ayalart on Instagram:
By sketchy_gl on Instagram:
By stalizalfos_lord on Instagram:
By enyaemmer on Instagram:
By expatstudios on Instagram:
By Golden_Kazumi on Instagram:
By little.shop.of.rocky.horror on Instagram:
By mrscounterman on Instagram:
By nafs_creative_corner on Instagram:
By Niru_Calatia on Instagram:
By stardustcindy on Instagram:
By vonturtle_art on Instagram:
By Lavalord56 on Instagram:
Thank you all for sharing your awesome artwork! I always thoroughly enjoy seeing it! Keep the creativity flowing!
This Week’s Challenge
This week, we’d like you to create artwork of mountains in Zelda. Breath of the Wild has some really pretty ones, but there’s also Mount Eldin and the classic Death Mountain. Be creative, go crazy, and have fun!
As always, here are the rules for artwork in this series.
- Keep things clean. Zelda Dungeon should be safe for all ages, so don’t go creating foul images, anything too risque, or anything NSFW.
- Stick to the main idea, but feel free to be creative with it. If you want to draw a specific scene from one of the games, go ahead; if you want to come up with something similar to a scene from one of the games with a twist on it, that’s great too.
- Any form of art is acceptable as long as it somehow displays the mentioned scene. You can draw with a pencil and paper, paint on a canvas, make pixel art on a computer, weave, carve, create the scene with Zelda figurines, even do metal work if that’s your thing. Go crazy!
- While you can submit your work in the comment section, the preferred methods are putting your work in the comment section here on Zelda Dungeon, or Tweeting or posting on Instagram with #artistsoflegend. It makes it easier for me to find the art when you submit it.
- Do not steal art from someone else.
- Do not insult other people’s art. Peaceful critiques and thoughts are one thing; direct insults are another.
- There’s no pressure. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing what you guys create this time, and I’ll see you all next week!
Adam is an original content editor for Zelda Dungeon. He enjoys a good cup of tea. He’s hyped for BotW 2 and hopes we’ll get a Nintendo Direct with more news for it soon. Follow him on Twitter