Eldin Volcano serves as the second stage of the game. The player can play as either Link or Impa.
Eldin Volcano: Quick Guide
- Defeat the cluster of enemies until Link calls you towards the center of the map.
- Toss bombs to blowup boulders that block pathway.
- Defeat the Poe at the south end of the map and clear the enemies.
- Follow the pathway to the blue circle at the west end of the map, defeating the enemies along the way.
- Defeat the Poe at the west end of the map and enemies will appear all across the map.
- Run over to the bombchu at the southwest part of the map and defeat the enemies, allowing the bombchu to move along the path.
- Escort the Bombchu to the west part of the map and it will blow open the pathway.
- Run to the north part of the map to trigger a cut-scene.
- Follow the windy path to get back near the center of the map next to two locked doors.
- Kill the little Stalfos and open the treasure chest to get a sealed weapon.
- Follow the path to the east and clear the enemy stronghold that is near the northeast corner of the map.
- Follow the windy pathway to the center-east part of the Map and defeat the enemies.
- Run to the center of the map and drop down into the arena. Defeat all the enemies found here.
- Run to the southeast part of the map and the stage boss will appear, Wizzro.
- During the boss battle, the two bombchus will start to roll on over.
- Defeat the enemies, along with Wizzro to guide both Bombchus to blow open the path to the southeast.
- Run to the southeast corner to complete the stage.
Eldin Volcano: Boss Guide
Eldin Volcano: Extras
- Gold Skulltula: After accumulating 1000 kills, a Gold Skulltula will appear near the center of the map. It can be found on the pathway that leads southward.
- Heart Container: Near the southeast corner of the map against the eastern wall, there is a large boulder. Blow it up with a bomb and open the treasure chest to get the full heart container.