|11.1 Isle of Frost|
New Enemies: Yook
|~ Isle of Frost ~|
- Once you dock, Linebeck pulls out another one his one-liners. Complaining that
it is too cold but it is warming his treasure filled heart. Walk north a bit and
you will run into a new tribe, the Anouki.
You can talk to the first Anouki you
see but he has no idea what you are talking about when you mention the pure
metal and advices you to speak with the chief.
- Walk around the island entering the two huts on the left side to learn some more
about the Anouki and their beastly enemies, the Yook.
If you speak with all the
Anouki you will hear that the Yook live in the east side of the island. Once
you’ve done some exploring, enter into the Island Chief’s House, which is the
hut that is on the higher area of the three huts by your ship.
- Talk to the chief and he will tell you off a problem the tribe is having and
asks Link to help out. He knows Link is after the Azurine metal and they agree
to a ‘you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours’. The chief goes on to speak of
the Yook and explains that there was bad blood between their ancestors.
years ago, an agreement was made that the Anouki live in the west while the Yook
live in the east on the Great Ice Field. The agreement has worked, but now one
of the Yook have snuck over and taken one of the villagers!
Now the Yook is
pretending to be him, acting very comfortable around the rest of the tribe. The
chief leader asks Link to find the Yook who is impersonating a villager and kick
him out. He tells you to go the Anouki Estates to the north and figure out which
villager is the Yook. He says that the Yook are liars and agrees to tell you
where the Azurine is if you take care of his problem.
- Head on over the Anouki Estates. Before entering all the huts and questioning
all the Anouki, head to the top-right of the area and cross a small bridge. Hit
the statue and it tells you to draw a line from here to the Chief’s hut. In
between somewhere there is a buried treasure. Head back to the entrance of the
Anouki Estates and just below the right sign, use the shove to dig to uncover a
big red rupee!
In fact, be sure to dig right under all the stone signs in the
Anouki Estates as you will uncover two big green rupees.
- Now the lying game begins. Head into the village and begin question the six
Anouki that are all in the separate huts. They will each give you a small clue
about one or more of the other Anouki. Knowing that only one of them is lying,
you can match all of their clues to find that one of the Anouki stands out. Here
are the six statements by all the Anouki.
|Dobo:||"The Yook are liars! And Mazo's honest. The guy never lies!"|
|Kumu:||"The Yook you’re looking for is a liar. Either Mazo or Aroo is lying to you."||FoFo:||"The Yook do nothing but lie. Gumo never lies."
||Mazo:||"I don't care if you believe me, but me and Dobo only tell the truth."
||Aroo:||"Between you and me, Kumu is lying."
||Gumu:||"Either FoFo or Aroo has been lying to you."|
- There are several ways to go about this, but you really only need Aroo and
Gumo’s statements. Aroo says that Kumu is lying. If Aroo is telling the truth,
Kumo is the liar.
If Aroo is lying than Aroo is the liar. Since it is narrowed
down to only Aroo or Kumo, it means that all the other Anouki are for sure
telling the truth. So if you look at Gumo’s statement, he says that either Fofo
or Aroo are lying. Since we know he is telling the truth and we know that Fofo
is telling the truth, this means that Aroo must be the liar.
- Head back to Aroo’s hut and keep questioning him until he becomes suspicious of
you. He will reveal himself as a nasty Yook. He then knows he is caught and
tells you he will give you something. He tells you to stand still and then uses
a large blow to blow you all the way out of his house.
If you re-enter the hut,
the Yook is gone. Quickly run on over to the Chief’s hut and speak with him. He
already has heard the news and asks Link if he wants revenge on the Yook. He
opens up the cave that leads to the Great Ice Field where the Yook live. He then
gives you the information we want and says that the Azurine metal should be in
the Temple of Ice.
- Exit the house and head right. Head all the way to where there is an Anouki that
is blocking the path to a cave. Talk to him and after hearing you get the green
light from the Chief, he will move out of the way. Enter the cave and break some
pots to rack up on some goodies.
Head right and read the stone tablet that is on
the ground. It has a clue about the Yook but it is not completely clear. It says
they breathe deeply, inhale…mouth……a……throw… The rest of the message has been
wiped out, but little detective work is required to know that bombs will
do the trick. Head to the right and exit the cave.
- On this side of the island you will notice that the wind periodically gusts.
There is a large Yook right near.
- Yooks are a lot easier than they look. They move rather slowly and take awhile
to attack Link. They will start to inhale some air that they plan on using as an
attack towards Link. They will exhale the air while smacking down with their
club at the same time. Just equip the bombs and toss one at the Yook’s mouth
when it begins to inhale. It will explode so run on over and deliver five sword
swipes to defeat this ugly looking enemy.
- There are six Yook’s waiting to be defeating in this area. Once all six have
been defeated, the icicles at the top right corner will melt allowing Link to
pass. Head up north to the next screen and then icicles will appear behind you.
Be sure not to run into the icicles or Link will freeze and lose health. The
imposter Yook that was pretending to be an Anouki will appear here. He is a
furious Yook and will swing his club more commonly than the previous Yook.
Defeat him the same way by throwing bombs into its mouth when it tries to
inhale. Once defeated, the icicles will disappear. Head up and enter into the
Temple of Ice.
|11.2 Temple of Ice|
Items: Grappling Hook, Azurine
Gems: Wisdom Gem #12, Wisdom Gem #13
Heart Containers: #11
New Enemies: Stag Beetle, Ice Bubble, Ice Keese
- Walk forward and Ciela will talk about how there is a blizzard outside but it is
actually pretty warm in here. Break the pots to get some loose hearts and then
head up to find a set of colored blocks. There is a switch on the left side of
the room that raises and lowers the blocks. Hit the switch to lower the red
blocks and then go and stand in between the red and blue blocks. From there, use
the boomerang to hit the switch and it will lower the blue blocks.
- Defeat the blue chuchu and head to the right and you’ll see that the red blocks
are blocking your way.
Head south across the very narrow passage while avoiding
the spikes that come spinning across. You’ll notice some blue blocks that are
lowered here. Step on the switch on the left and the door will lower giving Link
easy access to the temples entrance.
- We can hit that crystal switch to lower the red blocks but now blue blocks are
blocking are way on the right side. Lower the blue blocks and then head on over
to the narrow platform. From just above the blue blocks, use a bombchu and
direct it at the crystal switch. It will lower the raise the blue blocks and
lower the red blocks. Since there are no more blue blocks in the way, head to
the top-right of the room and up the steps.
- There really is nothing to do on the second floor so just head straight up to
the third floor. Looking at the map you can see that this floor as a lot more
The blue ice on the floor is slippery so be careful while Link is
running. If you walk, the ice has less of an affect on you. There is a crystal
switch below but it’s on a raise platform and we cannot hit it from here. Head
across the thin platform below and jump on top of the peg. Use either your
boomerang or arrows to hit the switch that we just passed up and some icicles
well melt away.
- Head back up north and climb the small steps since the icicles are out of your
way. You can see a treasure chest to the area above. Head left and then make
your way around to the chest. Open it up to get a big green rupee.
- This room is just massive and there is so much going on. You’ll notice there are
four levers in this area, but you need to pull them in a specific order. There
are several stone tablets in the room that give you hints at the order. Head all
the way south and pass up a few lowered red blocks. Jump over a small gap and
you will see three pots and a stone tablet.
Tap the tablet and it will tell you
to draw a line due north and that lever is the last one you need to pull. Pull
out your map and draw a straight line northward from the statue. Mark that with
the number 4 to remember which number it is.
- We now want to make our way to the far bottom left corner of the room. Begin
heading in that direction and you will come across a new foe, a stag beetle.
- Stag beetles have strong masks at the front of their body making them
invulnerable to attacks from the front. Not even a powerful bomb can weaken him
front the front. You can use the grappling hook to pull of the foes mask, and
then finish them off with your sword. Once they have lost their mask they are
defenseless. Once you get close the these beetles they will come charging at
you. You can also just strike them in the back or try to hit them into a hole to
- Jump over the small gaps and you will find a stone tablet in the bottom-left
corner of the room. Tap on it and it tells you to the pull the lever on the far
left first. Pull out your map and be sure to mark that.
- Next head to the top left corner of the room defeating or avoiding any stag
beetles that cross your path. Once you are there, read the stone tablet and it
tells you to pull the one in front of the tongue second. Return to the four
levers and you will see the one on the far right has the tongue above it, so
mark that with a two. By process of elimination the second one from the right
becomes 3rd. So pull them in the following order.
First the far left, then the
far right, then the second from the right, and finally the second from the left.
- Once you pull all the levers in the correct order a door will open up just south
of where Link is.
Run on over and climb the steps to get to the higher portion
of this room. Defeat the stag beetle here and since the blocks on the left are
blocking your way, head up the narrow ice path.
- In the next few areas you will come across two brand new enemies. Well, somewhat
brand new. They are the ice variations of the bubbles and keese.
Freeze (every 2 sec)
- You can defeat these bubbles in two ways. One being the same way we got rid of
the fire incarnations. Use your boomerang to stun them and they will lose their
ice surroundings, allowing Link to hit them with hit sword. One swipe will take
care of him. Alternatively, you can just equip the spirit of power if you have
upgrade the fairy and just swipe with your fire blade and it will defeat these
bubbles in one strike.
Freeze (every 2 sec)
- Similar to bubbles except even easier. They do move a bit quicker than the
bubbles but they can be defeated in one boomerang hit. You can also just use the
powered up spirit of power and swipe with your fire blade to defeat them
- Head through the next three platforms and defeat all the ice keese and ice
bubbles that are in your way. On the third platform you will notice there is an
unreachable switch on the left. Equip your bombs and toss one over to the
switch. It will blow up and lower the blue blocks. Jump off the higher platform
and head up the steps on the left side to find a treasure chest. Open it up to
get a wisdom gem!
|Wisdom Gem #12
||Temple of Ice - 3F
- On the upper platforms of the room on the far left you will see a crystal switch
that you cannot reach. However, you can toss a bomb over to hit it and lower the
blue blocks. Drop off to the lower ledge and you can now access a treasure chest
on the left side of the room. Open it up for the Wisdom Gem.
View Wisdom Gems Guide
- Head back to the staircase on the other side of the room to get back up to the
higher platform. Now that the blue blocks are lowered, cross the narrow ice
ledge to the west and you will see a stone tablet. It tells you to stand on the
blue tile and follow the numbers. It shows a small grid with the numbers:
- Each of the numbers corresponds to crystal switches that are on the four ledges.
Stand on the blue tile just below and use your boomerang and trace a line in the
correct order of the four switches. Release the boomerang and it will hit all
four switches, which will drop a small key on the lone platform to the right.
Use the boomerang to get the small key.
Run on over to the northern platform and
use the small key on the locked door. Head down the steps to get back to the
- This floor is a bit more eventful this time around and you will come across two
Yook’s! One of them is the more aggressive Yook that will swipe constantly with
his club, while the other is the easier one. Defeat both of them and a large
treasure chest will appear in the center of the room. Open it up to get the
|New Item: Grappling Hook
||Temple of Ice - 2F
- The grappling hook acts as a hookshot towards certain stationary items. Link can
also connect the grappling hook between two items to create a rope like bridge.
He can use this to balance himself across the rope or even as a huge slingshot.|
- Immediately equip the grappling hook and hookshot your way across the gap on
your left by aiming the grappling hook at the wooden peg. Link goes swinging
across to the other side. Awesome! Head down the stairs to get back to the first
- There are a few stag beetles here and it is a perfect time to use your new
grappling hook. Use it on their masks and it will pull it right off. The beetles
will be scared to death and run away.
Link can trail right behind them and
slaughter them with one swipe of the sword. Isn’t that cruel. Defeat all the
beetles and the green slime that is in this area and you will notice tongue
looking figures at the top of the room. The left and right ones are down while
the middle one is higher. Stand at the bottom of the room against the wall and
use the grappling hook on the middle one to pull it down to the same level as
the others. Doing so will melt the ice on the left side of the room.
- Head on over and use the grappling hook on the wooden peg on the other side of
the gap to get across. Defeat the beetle and then step on the switch to your
right. It will lower the door allowing quicker access to the temple entrance.
- Back in this small entrance chamber, you will see two more of those tongue
statues. Use the grappling hook on each of them to pull them down. Once both are
down, the icicles on the left side of the room will vanish, opening up the
staircase that leads to the basement.
- Head down the steps and the blue blocks should be lowered for you. Use a bomb to
blow up the cracked wall above and step on the switch over here.
It creates a
treasure chest on the other side of the gap. Hook onto the treasure chest to
cross the gap and open it to get a yellow potion. If you have full potions
already, you will get a big red rupee. Step on the switch to create a small
bridge leading back to the other side.
- Continue progressing to the right and break the pots on the ground. There is a
blue tile on the ground and the wall above has weird line through it. Place a
bomb on the tile and it will blow up the wall.
- Tap on the statue and he will speak of the tightrope. The tightrope is when Link
connects the grappling hook in between two wooden pegs. Use the grappling and do
just that, create a tight rope between the wooden peg just to your right and the
one across the gap. It will create a rope bridge across the two. Jump on top of
the wooden peg and Link will balance himself as he walks along the rope.
- On the other side you can see there a red leveler just above. Use the grappling
hook to hook on and pull it. Doing so will create a treasure chest in the
bottom-right corner of the room. We cannot quite reach it so just head right and
around the room until you come to two more beetles.
Defeat them just as before
and you will see another one of the tongue statues. Do what you have been doing
and grappling the tongue and pull it down. Doing so will remove those icicles
allowing us to reach that treasure chest.
You need to quickly run along the ice
around the few corners and jump passed where the ice is. Open the chest to get a
- You can’t head back left because the icicles have returned and besides, there
are no stairs. There is a block on the right side that you can push upwards.
Push it upwards and then press the switch that is on the right side and it will
create a small bridge. Cross the bridge and then head up and use the key on the
locked door. Open the small chest here to get a wisdom gem!
|Wisdom Gem #13
||Temple of Ice - B1
- On floor B1 of the Temple of Ice, after Link uses a key on a locked door on the
east side of the room. There is a crystal switch and a treasure chest. Open up
the chest to get the wisdom gem.
View Wisdom Gems Guide
- The crystal switch here will lower the red blocks and raise the blue blocks.
Since there are blue blocks just outside of the room here, you need to stand
outside and use the boomerang to hit the switch.
Now head back down and left and
gross the gap using the grappling hook to get back to the statue.
- From here, use the grappling hook just as you did before but now on the left
While you are in the middle of the rope, pull out the boomerang. Aim
around the icicles and you will see four switches in a row here. Hit them all
with the boomerang and the icicle near Link will melt. Now pull out your arrows
and hit the eye switch and some icicles on the other side of the room will melt.
Finish cross the rope to the platform on the left.
- You’ll see there is a blue tile against the wall on the bottom. Just as before,
use a bomb to blow up the wall.
Make your way through the hole and then across
the bridge to the left. Stand all the way against the wall on the bottom and use
the grappling hook on the tongue statue to pull it all the way down. Once it
pulled all the way, a door will open all the way on the other side of the room.
This is a timed door though so you will need to hurry.
- Now Head back across the bridge and through the bombed hole. Now that the red
blocks are lowered, Link can grapple to the wooden peg that is on the northwest
platform. Do so and then follow the wooden pegs on the next three platforms to
get to the platform with the opened door.
If you don’t make you’ll have to go
all the way back and pull the tongue statue once again.
- On the other side of the door you will see that the boss door is just to the
left, but you don’t have the boss key. Then head to the right and down the
stairs to get to the second basement.
- Defeat the single beetle in this area and head towards the torches on the left
side of the room.
Grapple the torch to get across the gap and then head to the
right. The door will slam shut behind you and a Yook will drop into the room.
There is also a green slime enemy in this room, but nothing too difficult.
Defeat the Yook just as we have done before, using the bomb flower if you need
to. Once defeated the door will open up and the huge icicles will melt away.
- Use the grappling hook to create a tightrope in between the two wooden pegs. Be
careful, as there is a spike traveling across this area. Once the spike passes,
quickly balance your way across the tightrope. Jump off the peg and use your
boomerang to get rid of the two-ice keese in this area.
Then use the grappling
hook to create another tightrope to the wooden peg to the north and walk across.
- Tap on the statue and it will give you a hint about leaping across gaps.
grappling hook to create a tightrope between the two pegs on the left. Then
stand on the left of it and walk into the tight rope. Link will lean against the
rope and push it in. Quickly turn around and slingshot your way across the gap.
- Defeat the ice bubble on this side of the room and then climb the steps to the
area with the four switches. Stand in the middle and do a spin attack. A large
treasure chest will appear by the icicles in the bottom-left corner and the door
by the staircase will lower. You can use a bomb on the wall below for an easy
route to the door.
- Grab the red rupee and hookshot your way to the torch on the other side. Head to
the right and passed the door that is now open. Defeat the few stag beetles in
this area and you will find a locked door as well as a door that is blocking
your way to the right.
Below one of the higher platforms you will notice blue
tiles on the ground. You can create a tight rope between the two torches. Then
use it as a slingshot to spring you up to the higher platform.
- From here, hook your way to the torch to the left and then to the next torch
above. Move to the top of the platform and use your bow and arrow to hit the eye
switch that is just above. It will open the nearby door. Jump off the ledge on
the left and before you head through the door, break the pots on the right and
step on the switch. Doing so will create a small bridge back to the south part
of the room.
- Now head through the door and walk northward. You will see two eye switches and
two wooden pegs. First jump to the center platform and move all the way against
From here, use the grappling hook to create a tightrope between the
two wooden pegs. If you look in the direct of the eye switches, they will close.
So what you need to do is carefully aim your arrows and bounce them off the
tight right. They will deflect and then hit the eye statues. Hit both of the eye
statues and a treasure chest will appear. Pull out the grappling hook to make
the tightrope disappear along you to pass. Jump on over and open the chest to
get a small key.
- Run to the bottom part of the room and use the small key on the locked door.
Break the pots to get some extra bombs and hearts and then head to the right.
The door will close behind you and a Yook will appear. To make things worse,
there are also two ice keese in this room and the ground is solid ice, makings
things very slippery. Get rid of the keese first and then defeat the Yook just
as before. Doing so will create a small chest, open the closed door, and open
another door on the southern part of the room. Open the chest to get a big red
rupee and then lead the room to the left.
- Head down and right passed the now open door. Link will notice the wooden peg
below. Hook your way over and then defeat the ice bubble that is in this area.
Jump on top of the wooden peg and hook your way over to the next wooden peg that
is on the higher platform. Jump on top of that peg as well and then hook your
way over to the highest peg. Step on the switch and the icicles to your left
- Jump off the platforms to the north and defeat the stag beetle. Cross the narrow
ice platform and you will find another switch on the floor. Step on it and it
will melt the icicles that were all the way back on the left side of the room,
which now gives you access to the large treasure chest.
- Walk around the ice and make your way all the way back to the large treasure
chest and open it to get the Boss Key.
Carry it up the nearby stairs to get back
to B1. Use it on the large lock on the left. Break all the pots to gather all
sorts of hearts. Be sure to tap the stone tablet here to create a blue portal
that leads you back to the temples entrance. Once you are ready, climb up the
large steps to take on Gleeok.
- Walk forward and like always, the door will shut close behind you and Gleeok,
the two-headed dragon will appear.
|Temple Boss: Gleeok, Two Headed Dragon
||Temple of Ice|
- Grappling Hook to weaken, multiple hits to defeat!|
- Once Link enters the boss chamber, he will hear the sound of rushing water. Then
the two-headed dragon will emerge from underneath the water beginning the
Gleeok's heads will take turns when attacking. The left head will spit
out some fireballs at you while the right one goes with snowballs. The attacks
are quite damaging but are easily avoidable since they don't track Link. So
simply just move out of the way when one of the heads attacks.
- You will notice the four pegs that surround Link on the platform he is on. Once
one of the heads wiggles, signaling it is ready to attack, use the Grappling
Hook to stretch a rope between the pegs.
This will allow Link to protect himself
as well as bounce the attack back at Gleeok. The trick is you need to bounce the
fire attacks at the ice head and the snow attacks at the fire head. Angle the
rope from the bottom-left to top-right pegs to bounce it towards the fire head.
Then angle the rope from the bottom-right to top-left pegs to bounce it towards
the ice head. Note that bouncing the fire attack against the fire head and the
snow attack against the ice head will inflict no damage at all to Gleeok.
- The Gleeok heads are quite wise and will adjust their strategy as they see Link
using the Grappling hook. Once Link stretches the rope, one of the heads will
stretch to the rope and bite it apart.
You can't prevent the head from doing
this, but you can dodge the attack by staying to one of the bottom corners. You
must time your rope placements. Once one of them wiggles indicating they are
about to attack, quickly stretch the rope so the other head doesn't have time to
adjust. Gleeok gets a bit impatient and smarter as the battle carries on.
Another one of their attack methods is that they will dive underwater and create
a title wave, followed by ice chunks that are thrown at Link. When this happens
quickly tap one of the bottom pegs to jump onto it. When the ice gets near, just
hop off the peg avoiding the ice. You can also just strike at the ice with your
- Three hits of the opposite type against the two heads will break both of
Gleeok's masks. Now that they are angrier than ever, the Gleeok heads will bite
off the two front pegs.
The two dragonheads will take turns inhaling deeply and
then exhaling a cone of fire or frost at Link. Run from side to side to avoid
these attacks. Just before one of the heads gears up to exhale fire or frost, it
will stick its tongue out as it is inhaling. This is Links chance to use the
grappling hook on their tongues. Just connect the grappling hook to one of the
pegs and the other end to one of Gleeok’s tongues. Doing so will bring the head
crashing down to the platform. Now use Link’s sword and slash repeatedly at the
head. Repeat this process until both of its heads can take no more.
- The boss has two heads that each attack by their type: fire and ice. The
goal is to reflect the opposing element at the other head to damage
them. To protect yourself from their attacks, as well as reflect
their attacks, stretch the Grappling Hook between the pegs on the
platform, angling them to your desired target (bottom-left and
top-right for the fire head, vice versa for the ice head).
- The heads will try to stop you by snipping the rope. Hide in the
corner to avoid them and try to do this right before they attack, to
ensure they can't avoid it.
- To avoid the tidal wave, tap one of the pegs to jump on it. When
the ice gets close, either hop off or slash at it with your sword.
- After the masks break off, they will bite off the front to pegs.
Move to either side to avoid their elemental attacks, and try to use
the Grappling Hook as they're inhaling. This will bring the head
close, allowing you to smack away. Repeat.
- The heads will explode turn into a solid stone and then burst into pieces of
sand. Link quickly pulls out the Phantom Hourglass and sucks the sand out of
these enemies to gain two more minutes of the sand of hours!
- Once the battle is over a large treasure chest will appear on the platform Link
is on and an icy bridge appears at the door above. Open the large chest to get a
|Heart Container #11
||Temple of Ice
- Now cross the icy bridge to the room above. Head up the long staircase and the
Azurine metal is waiting for you.
|New Item: Azurine
||Temple of Ice
- Found in the room just beyond Gleeok in the Temple of Ice. Azurine is the second
of the pure metals that Link needs to forge the Phantom Sword.|
- Ciela will tell you that you’ve been through quite a lot within this temple but
it was all worth it. A blue portal appears in the back of the room. Walk around
and step into it and you will be taken to just outside the temple.
|11.3 Secrets Beneath The Snow|
Items: Treasure Map #19
Gems: Power Gem #13, Wisdom Gem #14, Wisdom Gem #15
- Speak to the Anouki just outside the temple and you will find out that he is the
real Aroo. He tells you the quick story of how the Yook captured and locked him
up. He gives his thanks to Link.
- You will notice there is a wooden peg right next to the Anouki. Jump on top of
it and hook your way to the peg on the left. Then jump on top of that and move
on to the higher peg. Keep doing this until you have reached the top peg. Head
down a screen and then hook on over to the right side. Walk around the right
edge of this area and you will see a treasure chest on a lower platform.
walk by it for a minute and you will see another chest, but this time on an even
higher platform. Jump on the wooden peg that is just to the southwest of the
chest and then use the grapple hook to get over to the chest. Open it up to get
a big green rupee. Now you can fall down onto the lower platform with the
treasure chest and open it to get a power gem.
|Power Gem #13
||Isle of Frost - Great Ice Field
- Just outside of the Temple of Ice, stand on top of the wooden peg on the left
and grapple on over to the higher peg on the left. Continue grappling over until
you have reached the highest point. Then walk along this ledge south to the main
area of the Great Ice Field. Hook on over to the wooden peg on the right side
and walk along this ledge until you see a chest on a lower platform. Drop down
and open it to get the power gem.
View Power Gems Guide
- Head to the left side of the Great Ice Field and on the bottom-left of the
higher island platforms there is a wooden peg. Don’t worry about it, but hook on
over to the wooden peg on the right. Once again, just continue head to the
right, hooking from peg to peg until you see the platforms that are sticking out
to the north.
Hook on over and you will come across two treasure chests. Open
them both up to get two red rupees. That’s about all there is to do in the Great
Ice Field, so head back through the cave to get to the west side of the Isle of
Frost. You could actually speak with the Yook as they have become friendly since
they’ve been straightened out. They apologize for trying to eat you and one of
them gives you a clue about Harrow Island.
- Back on the west side of the island, there are a ton of secrets to find. Move on
over to the Anouki Estates and make your way west across the bridge to get to a
stone statue. Tap on it and it gives you a hint about treasure at Bannan Island.
Hookshot back over and you will see a rectangular shape in the ground. Use the
shovel to dig up the middle of the snow and a treasure map pops out!
|New Item: Treasure Map #19
||Isle of Frost - Western Ledge
- This map shows the location of sunken treasure in the northwest quadrant of the
View Treasure Map Guide
- Now head over to the right side of the estates and grapple on over to the
southeast island. Dig up the center area and wow, a big gold rupee. These gold
babies are worth 300 rupees, awesome!
- Leave the estates and head to the southwest part of the island. One the far west
portion, climb the small steps and then use the grappling hook on the treasure
chest. Open it up for another wisdom gem!
|Wisdom Gem #14
||Isle of Frost - Western Ledge
- At the far west part of the island, climb some small steps and then use the
grappling hook to get to the treasure chest above. Open it up to get the wisdom
View Wisdom Gems Guide
- Now lets finally go and talk to the chief of the Anouki to see what he has to
say. He speaks just a few words, but is very delighted that you were able to
- There isn’t much left to do here on the Isle of Gust. As you are ready to leave
you may see the mailbox shaking. Head on over and the mailman will have a letter
from Aroo. He once again thanks Link saving him and rewards him with a wisdom
- After defeating the Temple of Ice, you will soon be receiving a letter from
Aroo, thanking you for saving him. In addition to his kind worlds, Aroo will
also give Link a wisdom gem!
View Wisdom Gems Guide
- If you don’t get the mail just yet, be assured it will be coming soon. Make your
way over to Linebeck to give him the good news about the second pure metal. Once
you are ready to go, set sail, leaving the Isle of Frost behind.