Futabasha The Legend of Zelda Strategy Guide (1990)
From Zelda Dungeon Wiki
Futabasha The Legend of Zelda Strategy Guide
- At 48 pages it is much shorter than the 1986 Futabasha guide.
- A full foldout overworld map for the 1st and 2nd quest, showing all dungeons and secret locations.
- Appendices for all items and enemies, but they are very bland looking with poor quality images and only a small amount of text.
- Dungeon Maps for all 1st and 2nd quest dungeons, but they are black and white and very simplistic. They do show the quickest route through the dungeon though.
- Unlike other Legend of Zelda guides, there is no official artwork at all throughout this guide.
- It covers a lot, but at 48 pages, it's just way too short to be informative enough.
- One of the few Legend of Zelda guides that gives a full feature to the 2nd quest.