Futabasha The Legend of Zelda Strategy Guide (1986)
From Zelda Dungeon Wiki
Futabasha The Legend of Zelda Strategy Guide
- At 120 pages, it is one of the longer and more indepth guides for the Legend of Zelda.
- Some exclusive artwork for the characters, enemies, and items but not all have art for them.
- A decent overworld map section that splits up the overworld into smaller sections, giving screen by screen analysis.
- Dungeon segments are more indepth than most guides, but the pages aren't as visually appealing.
- The guide has 10 pages at the end for tips and tricks, including a short mention of the 2nd quest.