|This article is a stub. You can help the Zelda Dungeon Wiki by.|
Fanadi, also known as Madame Fanadi, is a character that appears in Twilight Princess. She lives in her Fortune-telling Mansion in Castle Town South Road. For 10 Rupees, she tells Link his fortune. Link can choose between "Career" and "Love". If Link chooses "Career", Fanadi tells him how to advance in the main storyline, but if Link selects "Love", she shows him the location of an undiscovered Piece of Heart.
- Fanadi's English name comes from each of the Golden Goddesses. Fa from Farore, Na from Nayru, and Di from Din.
- Fanadi's Japanese name, Imparess, comes from "Impa" (as both are Sheikah) and "palace" or "Goddess", either referencing how she lives in a self-proclaimed palace or how her English name is comprised of the names of the Golden Goddesses.
- Her phrases "elihwa sekat gnidaol tiaw" and "tuoba gniklat I ma tahw" are actually "wait loading takes awhile" and "what am I talking about" backwards.
- Fanadi is between 40 and 50 years old, but she can't seem to recall her exact age.
- An unused ability of Madame Fanadi is her ability to communicate with Wolf Link. This may hint at some connection to the Howling Stones.