• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
CL (9) - SMS, Jackal, Sunfan, Tristan, Spiderman, Minish, Killjoy, Rag, Ex

should look like this

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
No, since I won't be using any of my more sinister abilities, and because I'm not forcing a mislynch.

he means wrt the town wincon. it should say whether or not you're considered a threat to the town in your role pm.

Vote: Captan_Lunch
I certainly don't trust the Jackal's motives, but this is all Cap has said in their defense:
@ppl
I've mostly been skimming the thread.
I'm not mafia. Something must have went down in his QT when I was testing the pipes. Not going to elaborate on who or what yet. I need to do some flavor research.
And then some arguing about rules.

Seems like a good lynch to me. Gives us buckets of info and kills a potential mafia.

"I'm... a clone?" Peter asked.

"Yes, m'boy," The Jackal replied. "But don't feel bad. We're all clones here!"

"My whole life... Is a lie... Built to destroy the life of the person I thought I was... Is it all meaningless?"
The man who thought his name was Peter Parker was broken. Nothing had meaning anymore. Nothing mattered. He was a fake. A copy. A biological experiment.

"My dear boy it truly breaks my heart to hear you talk like that. Your life isn't without meaning. Quite the contrary! Yes, you are a clone... But you're also so much more. You may be the greatest clone I've ever created, and that makes you special. You and I will do great things together, m'boy. Great things. As father and son."

That felt like eons ago. Your true birth. The day you stopped being a clone of Peter Parker and started being Spidercide, the Jackal's favourite son. And your daddy was right, together you would do great things. But all good things must come to an end...

Your mutated genetics made you nearly an unstoppable opponent for the spiders who rejected your father's way. Yet somehow, with the help of their unexpected allies, they were able to overcome your constantly shifting body's nigh-indestructibility. It... Hurts to die... It's cold... But somewhere, deep down, in the depths of your soul (if indeed clones have such a thing), you still died happy knowing you made your father proud. A fighter of spiders through to the end.

Spidercide death.jpg
Shame you couldn't kill that one, though...

As I said, all good things must come to an end, and this is the end of your tale. At least, for now...

But who knows? When your dad's an expert in genetic cloning, is anything—even death—ever really the end?...

DAY 1: Final Vote Count

Captan Lunch (10): Spiritual Mask Salesman, The Jackal, The Sun Fan, Ragnarokio, ExLight, Mellow Ezlo, Spider-Man, Morbid Minish, Killjoy
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2): Freddeh, Tevish Szat
naga10 (1): The Daily Bugle
Killjoy (1): Carnage
KingofDominaria (1): naga10
Asfinyti (1): Asfinyti
Tevish Szat (1): Scarlet Spider
Duskyblue (1): Poyzin
Freddeh (1): funnier6
Silverfish (1): Skystone

With 10 votes against him, Captan Lunch reached his Threshold and has been Lynched. He was the Mafia Aligned mutated, genetically engineered super clone, Spidercide!

Not Voting (7):
Rubik, Captan_Lunch, Duskyblue, Aaarrrgh, Hapi, Paranoid King, KingofDominaria
Voteblocked (1): Silverfish

With 24 available votes, it would take 13 votes to reach a Majority. Captan Lunch was at Majority -3 when he was Lynched.

It is now Night 1. Night actions must be sent before the Deadline to be counted. By default, you cannot post in the game thread during the Night, but some people might have abilities that circumvent that (and in fact, anyone can use "Burning the Midnight Oil" under communal abilities to do so, at the cost of their action).

The Night 1 Deadline is set for: July 23rd at 8:40 PM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown timer.

1. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes funnier6
  2. KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus Vote [404: No link found]
  3. Ragnarokio votes KingofDominaria
  4. Killjoy votes funnier6 in pretty pink letters
  5. The Sun Fan votes Aaarrrgh
  6. Mellow Ezlo tried to vote Rubik but is Voteblocked
  7. Spider-Man votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus Vote
  8. KingofDominaria votes Duskyblue
  9. Morbid Minish votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  10. KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Morbid Minish
  11. KingofDominaria votes Aaarrrgh with a Bonus Vote [404: No link found]
  12. Aaarrrgh votes KingofDominaria
  13. KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Asfinyti
  14. Tevish Szat votes Ragnarokio
  15. The Scarlet Spider votes Tevish Szat with a Bonus Vote
  16. 15377 votes Skystone
  17. ExLight votes 15377
  18. Hapi votes 15377
  19. Silverfish tried to vote funnier6 but is Voteblocked
  20. Skystone votes for themselves
  21. Asfinyti, who has the worst name cuz autocorrect keeps trying to change it to ASKinyti, votes for themselves
  22. First Vote Count Tallied
  23. Doc votes Mellow Ezlo
  24. KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Aaarrrgh
  25. ExLight unvotes; votes naga10
  26. Aaarrrgh unvotes
  27. 15377 is exiled; Majority has changed
  28. KingofDominaria votes naga10 with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  29. naga10 votes KingofDominaria
  30. KingofDominaria unvotes
  31. The Daily Bugle votes naga10 with a Bonus vote
  32. Killjoy unvotes
  33. KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio
  34. Tevish Szat unvotes; votes The Sun Fan
  35. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes The Sun Fan
  36. Second Vote Count Tallied
  37. Spider-Man votes Ragnarokio (but was already, so nothing changed) with a Bonus vote
  38. Killjoy votes funnier6 in funky pink letters (Strengthened)
  39. Poyzin votes Killjoy
  40. Poyzin unvotes
  41. Poyzin votes themselves but then unvotes
  42. Poyzin votes Duskyblue
  43. Freddeh votes Paranoid King
  44. KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  45. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes KingofDominaria
  46. Killjoy unvotes; votes Ragnarokio in disco pink letters (Strengthened)
  47. Spider-Man unvotes; votes Killjoy
  48. Mellow Ezlo votes funnier6
  49. Killjoy unvotes
  50. Killjoy unvotes, again
  51. The Sun Fan votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  52. Spiritual Mask Salesman unvotes
  53. Paranoid King votes Freddeh
  54. Freddeh unvotes
  55. Freddeh votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  56. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  57. Morbid Minish unvotes
  58. Tevish Szat unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  59. Morbid Minish votes Poyzin
  60. Carnage votes Killjoy with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
  61. Third Vote Count Tallied
  62. funnier6 votes Freddeh
  63. All of the votes against Ragnarokio have been removed by a friend [404: No link found]
  64. Killjoy votes Ragnarokio in scandalous pink letters (Strengthened)
  65. Skystone unvotes; votes Silverfish
  66. Mellow Ezlo unvotes
  67. Mellow Ezlo votes Aaarrrgh
  68. The Sun Fan unvotes
  69. ExLight votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  70. The Sun Fan votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  71. Paranoid King unvotes
  72. ExLight unvotes
  73. The Sun Fan unvotes
  74. The Sun Fan votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  75. Killjoy unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman in scented pink letters (Strengthened)
  76. The Sun Fan unvotes (and the Mod is getting dizzy)
  77. Spiritual Mask Salesman votes Captan Lunch (the beginning of the end?...)
  78. The Jackal votes Captan Lunch with a Bonus vote
  79. ExLight votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
  80. ExLight unvotes
  81. The Sun Fan unvotes; votes Captan Lunch
  82. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Captan Lunch
  83. ExLight votes Captan Lunch
  84. Mellow Ezlo unvotes; votes Captan Lunch, and then does exactly that again one post later because the formating goofed
  85. Doc is killed by the cyborg Gaunt
  86. Spider-Man votes Captan Lunch with a Bonus vote
  87. Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Captan Lunch (but was already, so nothing changed)
  88. Morbid Minish votes Captan Lunch
  89. Killjoy votes Captan Lunch in deadly pink letters (Strengthened)
  90. Captan Lunch reached his Threshold and has been Lynched

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think we can safely trust SMS now, at least for a while. As long as he continues to cooperate, I see no reason to get rid of him for the time being.

I would like to ask again though, @Spiritual Mask Salesman what is the benefit of you aligning with town rather than with yourself? Ie do you have a good reason to choose to go either route?

I think we can safely trust SMS now, at least for a while. As long as he continues to cooperate, I see no reason to get rid of him for the time being.

I would like to ask again though, @Spiritual Mask Salesman what is the benefit of you aligning with town rather than with yourself? Ie do you have a good reason to choose to go either route?
I’m gonna honestly admit, I’m on the fence about it. I mean, there’s a chance he could have the mafia go for those that he knows well that aren’t scum.

*insert Obi Wan voice “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”;)

I’m gonna honestly admit, I’m on the fence about it. I mean, there’s a chance he could have the mafia go for those that he knows well that aren’t scum.

*insert Obi Wan voice “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”;)
What I mean is, if he knows who’s scum, there may be a high chance that he’s taking to them now to decide who the best choice is to night kill.

Discovered a minor, inconsequential error in the Final Vote Count (all of the votes against Rag should have been removed at some point, did not impact the end result at all). The vote count and log have been corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom