• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I know this person and I know they likely wouldn't be forthcoming about anything to me. I was planning on talking to them, I just wanted a plan of action. My head wasn't entirely in this game the first 24 hours. That's why everything is coming out now.

And he allowed my vote to go through.

Yes I can essentially be a mafia tool, but it seems that if I just choose to do nothing that can't happen. From what it seems, The Jackal can only approve or deny my actions. Which is different from what I thought when I read my role, where I thought he would get to choose my targets.

this is the relevant minish post wrt the jackal's identity. relevant part bolded. Funnier is also a reasonable guess. He wasn't on my list of active players but seeing as he has probably been silenced all day he could easily have been around to veto still. I would have guessed he'd be bugging minish a lot more than it seems like he was if he was silenced and in a neighbourhood with minish though.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also: Hey KJ, is there a reason you vote in pink? Can someone else please vote in a colour until the next count to see if colour the vote is cast in effects how it shows up?

They claimed there was a reason for it but that they didn't want to elaborate because it would out their character or something. Based on the votecount it appears that votes they don't cast in pink aren't counted.

They claimed there was a reason for it but that they didn't want to elaborate because it would out their character or something. Based on the votecount it appears that votes they don't cast in pink aren't counted.
Ah, missed that apparently. Thanks.

Ragnarokio

also the blue and red votes from spiderman and scarlet spider respsectively are probably just flavour (although the votes could easily have special rules associated with them as well). In spiderman 2 votes casted by the green goblin sock appeared in green, votes by spider man in blue, and by hobgoblin in orange, i believe.

which reminds me, we haven't seen the green goblin around yet. It seems like they should definitely be in this game.

In the event that I'm about to die i guess i'll just dump a lot of thoughts

not that thats what i haven't already been doing

anyone who doesn't intend to use a day ability today or a communal ability at night should remember to use a communal ability before the end of the day. Rumor mill is basically free information.

everyone can probably benefit from sending a letter to the editor, it lets you send anonymous information to what is probably a mason group.

Ragnarokio

I'm gonna give a hot take here and say KoD lying about that is not necessarily scummy. I think there could be plenty of motivations for that kind of play, and Ex made a good point about how he easily could've just kept the bonus votes on instead of removing them. Before the ability was revealed, that maybe would have been a good play if he isn't town.

And honestly, regardless of what people know about Aaargh, the fact that he was so quick to bring attention to KoD's modifier while also implying that KoD was doing the townie thing by removing his votes when he had the opportunity to doesn's sit right with me. It looks like a fake contribution, like he wanted to look good by being the first to notice something and putting KoD in the spotlight whilst simultaneously saying "but look, he did this good thing" in order to plant seeds so if KoD dies and flips town Aaargh can say "yeah he did this townie thing, see?"

idk if any of that is coherent, but hopefully somebody can interpret what I'm trying to say here. Between the two of them, I would sooner vote Aaargh, but it's also certainly possible they're in cahoots.

the way this tristan post throws shade on KoD while implicitly supporting the lynch of argh and then supporting neither looks bad if KoD ends up flipping scum.

Ragnarokio

zinger viewing the thread for so long is giving me anxiety but i'm not dead yet so hopefully that's a good sign

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
jesus christ, 8 pages

I don't like Ex for reasons I can't quite place, I think its just because I... doubt? that two people have used negative modifiers on him (I guess it could be the same person).
As I said before, one of them might’ve had good intentions.

Well, and I hate you doubting me for no reason. :glare:
Killjoy was telling the truth about being spidey aligned, just for the record.
how’d you know that?
Poy is being slightly more erratic than last game, which I guess is a good thing.
his playstyle is highly experimental and I don’t think meta is worth anything on reading him

YAY PK IS HERE THE GAME IS ON!
do you know them?

maybe he can't?
I don’t think Zinger would’ve called out his inactivity if he couldn’t
although it’s possible someone crippled him after the call out

It ended up being even more important because zinger's actual voting log was itself dishonest (discounting votes that don't "count" as votes), which would have made it harder to notice who was able to vote and who wasn't.
Zinger's Vote Count is the most honest. If I appear to have ignored a vote, it's only because the "vote" in question was itself "dishonest".

Ragnarokio

oh no he's not caught up yet

Ragnarokio

do you know them?

there is a legendary player who goes by the initials PK on our home forums, and so when someone signed up with an account named Paranoid King it seemed like a nod towards that player, if not just that player. Apparently it was a coincidence though.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think one of the Spider-Men voted for Rag. I think that's incorrect.

Unvote, Vote: Killjoy.

We really shouldn't be putting people in range of death yet.

Ragnarokio

thanks (royal?) purple spiderman

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
the way this tristan post throws shade on KoD while implicitly supporting the lynch of argh and then supporting neither looks bad if KoD ends up flipping scum.
I didn't shade KoD. If anything it was the opposite. I think you misread my post.

how’d you know that?
Read back on a previous interaction I had with him from early this morning, that should reveal it.

his playstyle is highly experimental and I don’t think meta is worth anything on reading him
Fair enough I suppose.

Vote: funnier

This vote will remain until the next vote count (roughly 12 hours from now). I have a reason for this vote that is not an intent to lynch, or even for pressure, that's all I'll say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom