• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you ISO people here again? Someone told me but I forget and can't find it.
There are three dodts at the top of the page "...v" click on that and then click "wo replied"

what
do you mean that you don't doubt its the case?
What I meant by my earlier case is if funnier is sick, why didn't he just PM Zinger filling him in about it, instead of staying in the game risking the possibility of being mod killed?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Nah, it was more the tangential "HEY LOOK I'M BEING HELPFUL" things like the vote count posts that trigger my suspicion on her.

Also replace all my incorrect pronouns on Rag, years of habit is hard to break.
Rag was also helpful and active in the previous game we played on NGA. I find her current strategy consistent with that.

Killjoy is a new player who is still trying to figure the game itself out, so I don't fault this too much. In the last game, which was his first, he was scum and spent most of his time asking questions rather than producing unique thoughts, and I don't remember him being super reactive.

I think he's slightly out of his element here and is just trying to figure out how this complex game works.

Fair enough, that's pretty NAI then for now. In fact, as a newer player the shade on Poz actually makes me lean town on him then.

Also found the search button, not really exactly like ISOing but close enough I guess.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nah, it was more the tangential "HEY LOOK I'M BEING HELPFUL" things like the vote count posts that trigger my suspicion on her.

Also replace all my incorrect pronouns on Rag, years of habit is hard to break.
Ah ok. When it comes to that sort of contribution, I usually townread it from most people because of the effort it takes, and I like when Rag puts in effort (though she did surprise all of us recently in a scum game so she definitely is a force to be reckoned with).

There are three dodts at the top of the page "...v" click on that and then click "wo replied"

Hm, that's basically the same thing though, i want all their full posts on the same page not a shortened version. Ah well.

Killjoy is a new player who is still trying to figure the game itself out, so I don't fault this too much. In the last game, which was his first, he was scum and spent most of his time asking questions rather than producing unique thoughts, and I don't remember him being super reactive.

I think he's slightly out of his element here and is just trying to figure out how this complex game works.
While yes I may still be getting into finding my comfortable chair, I feel like I have a better grasp on mafia.

Hm, that's basically the same thing though, i want all their full posts on the same page not a shortened version. Ah well.
Aah, in that case, I have no clue.

Rag was also helpful and active in the previous game we played on NGA. I find her current strategy consistent with that.

I just can't recall a time she did that as town, probably more an issue with my memory than actual truth though.

Should be more active in general now, was a busy weekend and wasn't expecting the game to start when it did, off to work for now though.

Try as I may, ISO is still a foreign concept no matter how much easier it is here.

While yes I may still be getting into finding my comfortable chair, I feel like I have a better grasp on mafia.
Comfortable chairs are hard to find. It took me while, and I think I went insane in the process. Guess it was the only way not spend every waking moment analyzing and stressing.

What I meant by my earlier case is if funnier is sick, why didn't he just PM Zinger filling him in about it, instead of staying in the game risking the possibility of being mod killed?

well, we don't know what is happening with that
secondly, I've never seen funnier post this few times, and I think him dropping a vote like that just means that there is something restricting him from doing more (a game mechanic specifically) going on here

secondly, I've never seen funnier post this few times, and I think him dropping a vote like that just means that there is something restricting him from doing more (a game mechanic specifically) going on here
If that is the case, maybe he can hint at it a bit? Or change his vote around a few times so that we can confirm that he is still allowed ot vote, if not post?

If that's the case and he isn't sick, or worse(which was confirmed to NOT be the case), I agree with Silver, he should at least somehow hint that he has some form of posting restrictions.

maybe he can't?
its a zinger game

I've never seen him like this and I don't think its likely for him to post this little without something holding him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom