• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Off topic but is there a reason why the Lost Woulds theme is spelled “woulds” rather than “woods”? Like is it an inside joke that I don’t get or...

Poyzin

The amazing Royal Purple Spider-Man (me) is not that normal purple imposter!

Some of the clones might be different, but I'd guess that other Spider-Men are also Spider-aligned. If Zinger chose the 'real' Spider-Man at random after designing roles, it's unlikely that some of those roles were also scum if we assume that Actual Spider-Man is one of the good guys. But perhaps we don't want to assume that?

Also, spider alignment is town-compatible.

If you’re real, respond to this post asap

Poyzin

Sorry Kj, lol. Btw, I see that you voted for me in your first post. Care to explain why?

doesn't matter how much time has passed
all it takes is one post to get a read sometimes
but you were mad for a few

kinda-hot take
funnier has a reason to be posting so low
there's a 0% chance he'd have this low postcount at this stage of the game, and that's even factoring in the fact that he had coronavirus

less-hot take
poy is always town here CURRENTLY
I'm starting to really wonder, @Doc and or @Spiritual Mask Salesman one of you two please let me know if and how I may be wrong,
The way FunFun hopped on, voted against PoyPoy and left and then about a few minutes later, Spider-man posts, I'm getting a really odd feeling that maybe they're the same person? I'm finding it really suspicious.

RVS vote.
What I mean by that is it was more or less to try to get a reaction.

Why is it suspicious if they’re the same person?
With how SunSun has been saying he, FunFun, may be filling ill, I think he would've at least pointed it out to Zinger a lot sooner. Rather than try to force himself into continue this, knowing that there was a replacement.

With how SunSun has been saying he, FunFun, may be filling ill, I think he would've at least pointed it out to Zinger a lot sooner. Rather than try to force himself into continue this, knowing that there was a replacement.

funnier doesn't know how to not play mafia

Poyzin

It’s a miracle. I actually read every post, even if there really wasn’t much to read because nobody seemed to be scumhunting. The biggest thing I took away was KoD vs Rag, but both seemed kinda townie to me, so I’ll be voting somebody who disappeared into the background imo

Vote: Duskyblue

In unrelated news, apartment shopping is hard and calling people on the phone is harder.

In actual related news, I wouldn't rule anyone out as being a spider man yet, but, there are a lot of people around who could be deciding it's a great time to be purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom