• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Awkward Edit: I forgot SMS. They go into the second category for reasons already discussed.

Also, for the sake accountability, my preferential rank order for voting is as follows:

Silverfish
Poyzin
SMS

I consider all three to be more or less acceptable outcomes, so I will vote accordingly to ensure that they are lynched ahead of players that I consider to be unproductive or otherwise foolish choices (e.g. Rag in particular).

See, that's just posturing on your part. We have an argument between Rag and I, and you're convinced Rag is town (otherwise I see no reason to make such a statement as what you just said).

So not only are you defending Rag, now you're certain of Rag's alignment.

At this point reviewing your posts on this topic seems prudent as the argument is, literally, about perceiving my actions. You, like Rag, can't prove I am lying. You can only assume and point to the same actions that lend to my honesty (more so since Rag's perspective actively maintains ignorance on my part on a basic level -- like reading the rules -- in order to fit the narrative she is spinning).

With you effectively supporting Rag (because, by your words, her case makes sense to you) and eager for a lynch, it's a wonder you're not pushing that "wagon" in light of how you think I'll lose this fight.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I am getting more suspicious of Aaarrgh. He makes a weak accusation against KoD, then apologizes, announces he won't lie and fades into the background... basically not seen again. Meanwhile, first Rag, then Sun take up the feud against KoD. Not surprising someone would. Maybe that was the hope all along. Also, his disengagement doesn't seem like town-Aaarrrgh to me.

@Sky: Not you. I honestly have no issue with your contributions even though I may not agree with your assessment (on Rag though, in terms of activity/content you are right which was your point mostly).

@Ex:

I've got scum vibes from Rag. My conversation thus far with Sun has given me the impression he's setting up for a Rag lynch. Let's say im wrong about Rag (vmbecause I can be wrong). Sun is over here, before we even approach Rag's lynch, telling us to not @ him "when" Rag flips town. That kind of certainty is different in that it seems like he, as possible scum, knows Rag will flip town.

But no, I dont think Rag is town. As for Sun, I dislike his approach here, but him being scum, to me, would be dependent on Rag not being scum. With him being the ... third? to argue with me, I may just be running face first into a town now. To early to be certain.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

I have some catching up to do, but right now I'm going to say the "pissing contest" between SunSun and KoD is TvT. Getting passionate about his reads is not out of character for Sun, and KoD seems to have been largely consistent with his feelings. I think the two of them are just having an argument over different things they genuinely believe, possibly an example of culture clash.

I don't like aargh's disappearance. He seemed pretty present earlier so it is a bit concerning, and I still don't really like his first post about KoD after the first vote count (I explained why in an earlier post). I do a little but of rereading, but I think that might be where my vote goes.

Also, his disengagement doesn't seem like town-Aaarrrgh to me.

Real talk: That's why I am keeping an eye on his actions. He's certainly acted different (aggressively so) as town. His belittling of himself to avoid the attention that comes with engaging me certainly gives the a cautionary impression of him.

Course, with me engaging others, I must say I haven't really noticed his lack of replies. Also, I know he is in a different timezone (world-wide( and will likely have to deal with 8+ pages like I did. Overall I'm not overly concerned with him, but he certainly gets no pass/null read (probably much closer to a light scum lean).

I'd like to take a small moment to campaign.

A vote for Rag is a vote for a D1 lynch. Do it for the betterment of our two worlds. One Rag sacrificed is worth the thriving of two communities that come together over commonalities despite differences.

Hey, don't judge me Dusky. This is necessary for the good of everyone.

And mostly because Rag deserves it for trying to go for a position of power in directing people to her whims.

Man KoD I forgot how good you were at this.

You can push on Rag at will and if you get pushback you can say "oh i guess you're just anti-lynch" but if you get your way and Rag flips town you can just go: "well I guess I was just wrong and chain-lynching is bad so you shouldn't come after me for it". Meanwhile this derails a lot of the actual productive conversation going on.

+1 to people like Skystone for both picking a side and still coming up with legitimate arguments against others. How to do it right and feels super townie in turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom