• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Mine only count if they're pink. I've only got a bonus because someone used "Strengthen".

As for SMS, I'm really not buying the " I know who's mafia" gig. Think about it, He's claiming such, what makes the town aligned Spidies think he won't blatantly pick one of us just to toy with the rest of us? I mean for all I know, he could easily use that to claim I'M mafia knowing I'm not sure how to react.
SMS' claim is verifiable. If we lynch Cap and he's scum that proves what SMS is saying.
If SMS is lying and CL flips town then we'll know for sure he (SMS) is a threat.
If SMS is telling the truth and we lynch him then we won't know if he was telling the truth or lying to buy some time and risk losing the chance of having important info like the entire mafia team given on a tray.

Not to mention that if lynching SMS didn't have drawbacks Minish would've outed him herself.
Lynching CL is the best move here and we'd appreciate if you cooperated with that today.

@ExLight, would you like to hear an interesting duck fact?
:upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down: :upside_down:

Suddenly...

A massive, mostly robotic creature rips through a solid concrete wall on a rampage! Spider-Man has fought this threat before and knows him to be called Gaunt. The deadly cyborg calls out from its electronic voicebox... "TRAINEEER! YOUR TIME IS UP!"

Gaunt.jpg

Too distracted with their own problems, the heroes aren't able to get in the way before Gaunt reaches his victim...

Doc, a.k.a. Doctor Seward Trainer has been KILLED BY GAUNT. He was Town Aligned.

After the deed is done, Gaunt disappears into the darkness from whence he came. The chaos in the streets created by his sudden appearance has made it impossible to follow the threatening deadly cyborg back to his lair.

The Day isn't over yet... But it is for Doc.

Carry on.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Spiritual Mask Salesman votes funnier6
KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus Vote [404: No link found]
Ragnarokio votes KingofDominaria
Killjoy votes funnier6 in pretty pink letters
The Sun Fan votes Aaarrrgh
Mellow Ezlo tried to vote Rubik but is Voteblocked
Spider-Man votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus Vote
KingofDominaria votes Duskyblue
Morbid Minish votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Morbid Minish
KingofDominaria votes Aaarrrgh with a Bonus Vote [404: No link found]
Aaarrrgh votes KingofDominaria
KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Asfinyti
Tevish Szat votes Ragnarokio
The Scarlet Spider votes Tevish Szat with a Bonus Vote
15377 votes Skystone
ExLight votes 15377
Hapi votes 15377
Silverfish tried to vote funnier6 but is Voteblocked
Skystone votes for themselves
Asfinyti, who has the worst name cuz autocorrect keeps trying to change it to ASKinyti, votes for themselves
First Vote Count Tallied
Doc votes Mellow Ezlo
KingofDominaria unvotes; votes Aaarrrgh
ExLight unvotes; votes naga10
Aaarrrgh unvotes
15377 is exiled; Majority has changed
KingofDominaria votes naga10 with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
naga10 votes KingofDominaria
KingofDominaria unvotes
The Daily Bugle votes naga10 with a Bonus vote
Killjoy unvotes
KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio
Tevish Szat unvotes; votes The Sun Fan
Ragnarokio unvotes; votes The Sun Fan
Second Vote Count Tallied
Spider-Man votes Ragnarokio (but was already, so nothing changed) with a Bonus vote
Killjoy votes funnier6 in funky pink letters (Strengthened)
Poyzin votes Killjoy
Poyzin unvotes
Poyzin votes themselves but then unvotes
Poyzin votes Duskyblue
Freddeh votes Paranoid King
KingofDominaria votes Ragnarokio with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
Ragnarokio unvotes; votes KingofDominaria
Killjoy unvotes; votes Ragnarokio in disco pink letters (Strengthened)
Spider-Man unvotes; votes Killjoy
Mellow Ezlo votes funnier6
Killjoy unvotes
Killjoy unvotes, again
The Sun Fan votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman unvotes
Paranoid King votes Freddeh
Freddeh unvotes
Freddeh votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
Ragnarokio unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish unvotes
Tevish Szat unvotes; votes Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish votes Poyzin
Carnage votes Killjoy with a Bonus vote [404: No link found]
Third Vote Count Tallied

---

Dusky votes Poyzin (no vote)
Funnier votes Freddeh
Killjoy votes Funnier (not pink)
Killjoy votes Rag (pink)
Sky votes Silverfish
Tristan unvotes
Rubik unvotes, Votes Poyzin (no vote)
Tristan votes Argh
Ex votes SMS
PK unvotes, votes jackal (not player)
Ex unvotes
Killjoy Unvotes (not pink, not sure if this counts)
SMS votes CL
Jackal votes CL
Ex votes SMS
Ex unvotes
Sunfan unvotes, votes CL
Rag unvotes, votes CL
Ex votes CL
Tristan unvotes, votes CL

Rag Votecount:

CL (6) - SMS, Jackal, Sunfan, Rag, Ex, Tristan
Ragnarokio (4): KingofDominaria, KingofDominaria
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2): Freddeh, Tevish Szat
naga10 (1): The Daily Bugle
Killjoy (2): Carnage, Spider-Man
KingofDominaria (1): naga10
Asfinyti (1): Asfinyti
Tevish Szat (1): Scarlet Spider
Duskyblue (1): Poyzin
Poyzin (1): Morbid Minish
Freddeh (1) - Funnier
Silver (1) - Sky

Not Voting (?): Captan_Lunch, Duskyblue, Aaarrrgh, Hapi, Killjoy, maybe others
Voteblocked (1): Silverfish

With 25 available votes, it takes 13 votes to reach a Majority.

I could be at 5 votes if Killjoy's unvote didn't count because it wasn't in pink. I hadn't considered whether or not that was a thing but one could probably find out by looking back at previous votecounts and killjoy's posts.

this count should be approximately correct in any case.

That's not speculating on the game's balance. That's speculating on what roles might exist/where are the threats. There's a difference between "I wonder if there might be a mole in this neighbourhood chat" and "I don't like the way this game is setup because there's a mole in the neighbourhood chat," or whatever.

Also, if you think it's a shady rule, there's the door. Don't like the rules, don't play the game. I've always run Spider-Man mafia with that rule firmly in place since the first one.

I'd like to say I'm not here to argue, but I'm here to argue. This is mafia after all. I can do a quick Google on the jackal and guess at his likely abilities and quickly surmise he has some puppet master type role. Now speculating that he needs to be taken down piecemeal should be legal. Right?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Does anyone have a semi accurate vote tally?
Ragnarokio (4): KingofDominaria, KingofDominaria
Spiritual Mask Salesman (5): The Sun Fan, Freddeh, Tevish Szat, Killjoy
naga10 (2): ExLight, The Daily Bugle
Killjoy (2): Carnage, Spider-Man
KingofDominaria (1): naga10
Asfinyti (1): Asfinyti
Tevish Szat (1): Scarlet Spider
Mellow Ezlo (1): Doc
Duskyblue (1): Poyzin
Freddeh (2): Paranoid King, funnier
Poyzin (1): Morbid Minish, Rubik
Silverfish (1): Skystone
Captain Lunch (6): Jackal, SMS (do they count as one each?), Sunfan, ExLight, Ragnarokio, Mellow Ezlo
something around that

I did not expect to come back from mildly sulking eating to find a dead Doc at my door.

Does that mean someone is the monster? Or someone controls the monster?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd like to say I'm not here to argue, but I'm here to argue. This is mafia after all. I can do a quick Google on the jackal and guess at his likely abilities and quickly surmise he has some puppet master type role. Now speculating that he needs to be taken down piecemeal should be legal. Right?

hey CL SMS who is confirmed to be the jackal has said that they know the identity of the entire mafia team and that you're mafia and you'll probably be lynched today as a result

you have anything to say about that?

Again, you seem to be confusing speculating on the game's design and discussing the game's balance.

Ragnarokio

as far as i understand zinger's balance discussion rule it should be fine to say something like

"I don't believe your claim because i think it would be unbalanced"

but it wouldn't be fine to say

"this game sucks its super imbalanced"

Ragnarokio

doc makes sense as a vig shot on day 1 because he's a lurker but i don't think a vig shot on day 1 really makes sense in general? you'd normally want to hold that but people are people i guess.

i think its more likely that the kill was perpetrated for more selfish reasons by someone like a SK at worst or a townie looking to fulfil a lyncher motivation at best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom