• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
I've gone back through the Rag/KoD scenario and after rereading it, I've started to get a more "Paranoid" feel off of Rag, though the way she primarily singled KoD has me skeptical.

Alright, I skimmed the last five pages. Atm I have 4 votes on me, that's fine, but I should go ahead and be upfront that I'm within range of more votes on me turning out really bad, and in the long run it will be bad for everyone. My threshold is Maj, but this is also something I should go ahead and get out there, because we are tip-toeing into that area where people are piling on me and talking about potentially voting me. So yeah, I don't mind people voting me currently, I'm just letting it be known that there can be negative consequences if additional votes are cast my way.

I'll try to get a reads list together tonight.

Anyone can come off with a low post count and say "Oh, but if you lynch me, there'll me consewuinces". I know that Min Min, as of now, an equal amount of post, but, I'm more inclined to trust her with how much she really said about how bad killing her off is. To me, you're trying to sound like you're copying off of her to try to stay in as long as possible. The shorties given when asked to give more detail about how bad do you mean by bad just doesn't feel right.

Vote SMS

nah, I don't believe there could be such a role
Maybe not given to those of us playing, but Carnage is a part of the game:

Killjoy (2): Carnage, Spider-Man

For reference, Jackal first posted here.

...Not sure what to think of this whole situation. Gonna unvote Jackal until I can use some night actions.

I'll go check his earlier posts. Should be back in an hour or so with some analysis

This leaves Silverfish. I recently reviewed their posts, and in line with my instincts I found a significant number of posts that announce or confirm their presence, a variety of posts that wonder idly about game mechanics or characters accounts, and a few light 'analyses' that don't stray far beyond the circumstantial, but little in terms of actual substantive analysis. Given their otherwise high participation, I find this suspect.
Well, uh, sorry? I'm aware I play strangely, and have gotten stranger as I care less and less about the consequences of doing certain things. I'm not, and should never be considered, your go to analysis guy. I'm the guy you get in a fight with for no good reason, the guy that makes rainbow lists upon extreme prodding to do so (I HATE lists, very very much. My home does not use lists, but I've gotten decent at them), the guy that likes to go off on tangents and keeps a conspiracy corner of completely implausible twists to use in later games.

You, on the other hand, are a mess all over the board. You seem to be a seeder from what I've seen. You drop ideas, and let others fight your battles. I don't know you, I don;t know your meta, I'm constantly being thrown by your PFP being cute, but your headvoice is a mouse compared to the rest. A whisper, really.
Silverfish has been active near as far as im concerned. I haven't read too much into the content of his posts as he hasn't stood out to me. If you're looking for how im reading him, then I'd say he's near top of null (town lean-lite) for me.
I gotta try harder then. Usually I've ticked off one of the big guns by now.
I am pretty desensitized to all these "don't lynch me or something bad will happen to everyone!" claims
I'm going to push on who I think scum are, and those cries will not change my mind
There's the sunsun we know and love!
...wait, that might be a bad thing.
1) A note of 'hey i'm here I just skimmed the last few pages'
2) Vague threat of something bad happening if I get too many votes.
3) Promise to get a reads list 'later'
4) No actual content or thoughts on anything outside of defense.
I feel attacked. (Yes, I am aware it's directed at SMS)
I am guilty of using this formula way too much. Especially the read list later part. Have I mentioned how much I hate lists?
To eliminate all the Mafia, but the key is I need Gwen Stacy to fall in love with me.
How do you get another player to fall in love with you? Like, is that an event that can trigger?
tinfoil theory here but minish might not be so towny just saying
Come to the conspiracy side.
You have a point though. Just saying, there is most likely a mafia spiderman running about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom