• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Minish said this:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Null. He has been quite a bit laid back it seems so far. But I don't think we've seen enough of him for me to say he's scum. I need voting from SMS to really get a sense of him right now. I kinda understand the votes on him, but also think they're piling on too easily.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm gonna...
Unvote

Quite a few votes piled on SMS pretty easy and there are other places I want to look right now. Which I will get to in a bit when I'm more awake.

Nice to see funnier around. It seems like he is a Rubik clone for the time being which is hilarious.
She also said this.

I can see her saying both of these things if she genuinely doesn't know how to feel about him, but also if she's withholding something.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
vote: SMS
that's enough for me to vote SMS without Minish's input, I think
and not feel bad if it goes wrong
There is a reason she said that, she obviously didn't intend for me to roleclaim at all, so she was trying not to reveal who I was. Anyway, she can't really say much more unless you all want bad things to happen

I have a screenshot of the jackal account saying "mafia account" underneath it twice
in case it ever changes, I will post it
I have 0 photoshop skills, believe me or don't

There is a reason she said that, she obviously didn't intend for me to roleclaim at all, so she was trying not to reveal who I was. Anyway, she can't really say much more unless you all want bad things to happen
the jackal account says "mafia account" beneath it twice
I'm voting you and never looking back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom