• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
In relation to my vote on Poy, I did not feel particularly inclined to scum read him then, nor do I feel inclined to scum read anyone now. I was in need of someone to prove the authenticity of my vote on and he managed to draw the lucky straw. In fact his posts make me inclined to believe he was town, though he has a mind to post such seeming things as mafia, rarely is the day he does so with such art. As I don't believe there has been any vote count since I have cast it, the vote will stand. If not for the extraordinary amount of posts on her person I most likely would have voted Rag, and sooner, solely because her early game arguments are something that have long rested ill within bones, in spite of knowing full well that town Rag thrives on these moreso than her malicious counterpart.

In relation to my being on a journey of self discovery, I am late to give the news that I am in fact a clone, and in fact I am a clone of someone we are all in acquaintance with, which I find highly amusing. But, as mentioned before, this guise is but a guise and nothing more. My true identity I know it not, and seeking it is my primary motivation. My solitary clue in this search is that my true personage has white hair. My knowledge of comics being what it is, I cannot fathom the city the answer lies in, let alone, the ballpark, and would appreciate any manner of information leading to the recovery of said lost identity.

Though it seems an amusing search, with all its elements of mystery and intrigue, I am in no rush to solve it, as upon the end of that journey I foresee I will sink further into the sands of apathy, and I have no desire to lose that singular glow in my eyes.

With that, I believe I have said all that is needed, and may quit my correspondence until such time as it appears necessary to write something further

Funfun's headvoice is all wrong and I don't like it. I understand his explanation, and most of the wordbombs, but the headvoice is too calm and collected and I really hate that. But it's fine. It's not important.

Now, who has white hair that we know of?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
wtf funnier

i can't wait to figure out what the hell is happening here

the person with white hair who immediately comes to mind is the fellow in the OP: stan lee. I can't fathom what funnier's role looks like but some of the atmosphere i'm getting from it seems to reminds me of him as well.

wtf funnier

i can't wait to figure out what the hell is happening here

the person with white hair who immediately comes to mind is the fellow in the OP: stan lee. I can't fathom what funnier's role looks like but some of the atmosphere i'm getting from it seems to reminds me of him as well.
I guess Stan Lee at least canonically exists in the universe in the movies
so I guess he does here too?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
oh, duh, stan lee is the example role pm
so that probably rules that out, right?

in spider man mafia 2 stan lee was both the example role pm and a role in the game, if i recall correctly.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I haven't read any comics, so no clue if this character was part of the clones story, but the Black Cat has white hair.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna...
Unvote

Quite a few votes piled on SMS pretty easy and there are other places I want to look right now. Which I will get to in a bit when I'm more awake.

Nice to see funnier around. It seems like he is a Rubik clone for the time being which is hilarious.

Ragnarokio

kyubey or rubik are also possibly feasible guesses considering rubik's photo result. Kyubey has white hair, and is possibly representative of rubik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom