• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fred:

There's no technical about it. The style of the post is far from my more serious posts. While I certainly do advocate for Rag's lynch AND encourage it, to take away from a ***campaign*** post that I'm actively indicating those who don't vote Rag are anti-lynch is absurd. That's on you for making that assumption. Implied or not (well if it was not, then you'd see me posting seriously about how anyone not voting Rag is anti-lynch which would speak for itself without your input).

This is mafia, a game about reading between the lines, and that's what I took away from your post on that. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I apologize, but that isn't going to stop me from saying it.

Alright, I skimmed the last five pages. Atm I have 4 votes on me, that's fine, but I should go ahead and be upfront that I'm within range of more votes on me turning out really bad, and in the long run it will be bad for everyone. My threshold is Maj, but this is also something I should go ahead and get out there, because we are tip-toeing into that area where people are piling on me and talking about potentially voting me. So yeah, I don't mind people voting me currently, I'm just letting it be known that there can be negative consequences if additional votes are cast my way.

I'll try to get a reads list together tonight.

I hate everything about this.
1) A note of 'hey i'm here I just skimmed the last few pages'
2) Vague threat of something bad happening if I get too many votes.
3) Promise to get a reads list 'later'
4) No actual content or thoughts on anything outside of defense.

I don't like tunneling so hard on day 1 but you're making it so hard not to.

That post Killjoy quoted from Dusky was also pretty icky as well btw, not sure how he read that post and somehow got onto Arrrrgh for it. Will have to remember that for later.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Just to clarify - just by getting 'more' votes, or only if you die?
By getting more votes. I don't want to specify the exact number though I just want it to be known that there is danger of it being close.

3min, 180 secs, no character claim to be seen smh

Vote: SMS
Yeah because I'm responding to people Ex, also that wasn't even 3 minutes more like 1 minute

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if SMS flips anti-town or mafia or whatever this game has someone checking Sun out would prolly be cool

doesn’t feel like the tunnelish sun that cornered Moe in the other crossover, instead feels like partner jabbing for mini distancing

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I hate everything about this.
1) A note of 'hey i'm here I just skimmed the last few pages'
2) Vague threat of something bad happening if I get too many votes.
3) Promise to get a reads list 'later'
4) No actual content or thoughts on anything outside of defense.

I don't like tunneling so hard on day 1 but you're making it so hard not to.
"Later" as in within the next few hours bro,chill out.

maybe claim character

we can do our research to check if it makes sense
I propose 3min for him to claim so he doesn’t have time to come up with an elaborated fake claim

If he wanted to fake claim he would have it ready, this just reads like an excuse to get on the wagon to see what happens. The fact that you felt the need for this arbitrary claim is sketchy.

if SMS flips anti-town or mafia or whatever this game has someone checking Sun out would prolly be cool

doesn’t feel like the tunnelish sun that cornered Moe in the other crossover, instead feels like partner jabbing for mini distancing
I was the one who started this
but you know what?

here you go, even though I think its probably a bad idea
vote: SMS

"Later" as in within the next few hours bro,chill out.

I didn't comment on the reads list outside of it being a promise for later (which is scummy btw).

Reads lists are the easiest things for mafia to do anyway so at this point you're damned if you do damned if you don't by promising it. At best it was a terrible idea, at worst its BS to try and get heat off of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom