• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I want to emphasize, in the vein of Dusky and Tevish, that SMS's refusal to out the mafia is illogical. If he outs only one, then the others have impetus to kill him -- and they must in order to best protect themselves. If, however, he outs them all, then killing him no longer furthers their pursuit of victory, but is merely a pointless act of vengeance, and does not help them win the game.

Also, by hiding names, he prevents townies with night kills from whittling the numbers down even faster than by lynching.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
thats probably something that you'd have rather sent to the daily bugle anonymously to minimize risk to yourself but idk if it matters that much

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I want to emphasize, in the vein of Dusky and Tevish, that SMS's refusal to out the mafia is illogical. If he outs only one, then the others have impetus to kill him -- and they must in order to best protect themselves. If, however, he outs them all, then killing him no longer furthers their pursuit of victory, but is merely a pointless act of vengeance, and does not help them win the game.

Also, by hiding names, he prevents townies with night kills from whittling the numbers down even faster than by lynching.
it isn't illogical and we should trust them since they have the details we don't

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

yes he's clearly not telling us the full story and has basically said that he won't because it would harm him or others to do so. I'm fine with him feeding us mafia one at a time as long as he continues doing that. I assume he's only doing that becuase it works out to his own win condition which is clearly seperate from the town's, but i think for the time being it seems to be a good arrangement.

Ragnarokio

he also seemed hesitant to even out CL, and i assume he only did it under threat of lynch. Its probably the case that even just outing one mafia member might heavily jeapordize himself, which further suggests that the deal he's struck with us favours us more than it favours him, and he only made it because he felt it was his only way out of losing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom