• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish and/or SMS and/or CL are clearly hiding a lot from us. The situation as presented doesn't make sense, really. Its just an easy town win. I'm hoping for more information from one or more parties (probably CL representing the mafia since they're the ones who are lined up to be chain-lynched as things stand) so that things become clearer. As is though, there doesn't really seem to be a reason not to start by lynching CL, followed by whoever SMS/minish claim is mafia next, followed by SMS/minish if they ever lie or stop ponying up information.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
we should be trying to hammer him to avoid him from maybe escaping using the communal ability if anything
He's already posted and in the thread. He can use that if he wants to.

Also, we lose essentially nothing by allowing him to say his part.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Rubik can you say when the next issue of The Bugle will run?

based on something zinger said to me earlier (that the deadline for submitting the letter to the editor was by the start of night) and on how it worked last game, i would guess the bugle will run around the start of every day.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
he'll use that right before days ends if anything
and the fact he didn't explicitly say anything in his defense despite being here already tells he doesn't care about it
He can't. It has to be used 3+ hours before deadline.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Second, if he's currently a good guy and wins with us good guys, he has no reason to not sing like bird and out the mafia to bring the game to a swift conclusion. And I mean in a fully pre-emptive manner. I get that he's named CL, but that just feels like a basic bussing move even if CL does flip. I'd want to hear the whole team, before the remaining mafia can kill SMS to silence and/or turn him.
Totally agree. Furthermore, even if he's good now, he said he will turn bad if Minish rejects his love later. It might be he's not revealing the rest because he assumes he might end up in their team (of which I am sure he would not inform us). If he's as committed to town as he claims, he should list all mafia members now.

Ragnarokio

Unvote, Vote: CL

4.4 A Threshold must be reached in order for there to be a Lynch. If the time limit on the Day expires before a Threshold is reached, the Day ends without a Lynch.

we should be aiming to hammer him if we want a lynch at all. Ideally we should allow him to speak first but we're pretty close to the deadline so hesistance at this point is a little dangerous as well.

Ragnarokio

i think CL currently has 9 votes on him and assuming he has a majority thresh-hold, that means we need 4 more votes on him within the next ~6 hours (i think?) to get him lynched.

Ragnarokio

and i would like CL to claim before he's lynched but if he wants to just ignore his wagon until the last minute then that's not a reason to note lynch him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom