• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its also interesting that minish described SMS as "someone she won't get much out of" when i feel like SMS has a reputation for oversharing information. I discounted him initially for that reason.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
he also seemed hesitant to even out CL, and i assume he only did it under threat of lynch. Its probably the case that even just outing one mafia member might heavily jeapordize himself, which further suggests that the deal he's struck with us favours us more than it favours him, and he only made it because he felt it was his only way out of losing today.
I agree. He only begrudgingly leaked the information that he did. So, yes, lynching CL is optimal for today, but I am also concerned that SMS considers an 'illogical' mafia reveal to be a superior choice for his chances of survival. It suggests that he must potentially benefit by having them remain alive (in the sense that they ought to be motivated to kill him), which in turn implies some possibility that he is not actually inclined to pursue his alleged 'town' alignment; or, less nefariously, that he is hedging his bets and keeping his scum path open.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
In the first instance we have the following:

Naga, Doc, Hapi

With minor contributions but otherwise low activity from:

Tevish, funnier, Captan Lunch

Inactivity is, of course, strongly sub-optimal from a town perspective, but it is also unavoidable to some extent (in that some of us have actual real lives), plus some players simply do have less to say, so I am not necessarily inclined to lynch such actors. If, however, any town-aligned or town-compatible player has a night kill, it is often worthwhile to winnow the ranks of the totally uncommitted (that is, the first set of three) so as to reduce the game to the set of readable players.
I take it GAUNT agreed with you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I agree. He only begrudgingly leaked the information that he did. So, yes, lynching CL is optimal for today, but I am also concerned that SMS considers an 'illogical' mafia reveal to be a superior choice for his chances of survival. It suggests that he must potentially benefit by having them remain alive (in the sense that they ought to be motivated to kill him), which in turn implies some possibility that he is not actually inclined to pursue his alleged 'town' alignment; or, less nefariously, that he is hedging his bets and keeping his scum path open.

i absolutely don't trust him and would probably like both him and minish lynched eventually, and continuing care treated towards them even while other more viable lynches are available. He should probably be the target of investigative roles when possible and I would hope his place in the game becomes more clear overtime and that i feel better about either lynching him early or leaving off his lynch for a longer period of time. As is i acknowledge there is some risk in leaving him alive, even if its to lynch mafia ahead of him. He wouldn't suggest a deal that didn't benefit him ultimately, and every night he's left alive is potentially a night he can screw the town over further.

Even given i believe that, I still think taking the offering of mafia members is probably in our favour, at least for the time being.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
i absolutely don't trust him and would probably like both him and minish lynched eventually, and continuing care treated towards them even while other more viable lynches are available. He should probably be the target of investigative roles when possible and I would hope his place in the game becomes more clear overtime and that i feel better about either lynching him early or leaving off his lynch for a longer period of time. As is i acknowledge there is some risk in leaving him alive, even if its to lynch mafia ahead of him. He wouldn't suggest a deal that didn't benefit him ultimately, and every night he's left alive is potentially a night he can screw the town over further.

Even given i believe that, I still think taking the offering of mafia members is probably in our favour, at least for the time being.
How are we doing on CL votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom