• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key words on SMS being "For the time being". Since he didn't out the whole Maf, I don't trust it to not be a bus job.

Also, Sun Fan lies, or has been misled. He says he has information that Daredevil is Mafia. Since it's now night and not awkward twilight, I have some claims to make on that score

I'm Daredevil, and I'm town-aligned. And I can prove it. I get to know the name of anyone who Tracks me. Further, I can choose to show anyone who tracks me and anyone I track my Role PM. Anyone could track me, because Tracking is a communal ability.

I'm also an insomniac, so I'm not burning the midnight oil to say this. I'll be tracking and revealing my PM to someone I feel I can trust. I encourage anyone who doesn't have anything better to do with their night action to go ahead and track me, because tonight in particular I don't care who you are, if you track me you get to see my Role PM.

One last spicy element of my claim, since my full role PM will be out in the wild soon enough: I can disambiguate who the true Spider-Man is. How? If I show the true Spider-Man my role PM, I get added to a nifty Discord with him. So if I track or am tracked by True Spidey, I can confirm that status. I will not reveal the True Spider-Man without first conferring with the True Spider-Man, or if he does not want to be outed.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
despite possibly halving my threshold I’m not sure if kaine is scum?

apparently he’s asking me to pick a target for him to kill and I kinda have no idea
it will/might probably end up hitting up town and I apologize in advance umu

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
watchers and doctors and whatever you have to protect Minish/SMS so we can interrogate them on what the heck is going on would be nice

there’s still the possibility they’re scum/will become scum and we kinda have to figure out what’s going on

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
protecting me tonight would be nice too because I want to test someone for clone next cycle since I got cockblocked multiple times this phase :surppika:

I’m not even sure why people disrupted me so much toDay, clones aren’t alignment indicative right :surppika:

@Poyzin , if you're reading this, I expect you to be more active starting D2.

@funnier6, I hope you're alright buddy. If you ARE able to start chatting again D2, I, expect you to roast me about how I made an attempt at targeting you D1

SMS: Now that it's daytime and I've had my coffee, I think I may have a slightly better view on you. as well as your alignment though I'm still going to do the following for now:
Fry squint.png :lol:
I mean no offence buddy

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well Tevish, color me intrigued (and green, I guess). I'm willing to take the chance and trust your claim for now. Consider yourself tracked.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unfortunately, I don't know.

I would love to stay and chat, but I have to swing away right now. Maybe later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom