• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also :eyes: at KoDs 4 votes. Does this mean whenever he gets voted for not only does he have to move it it also gets stronger?
two of them are from KoD and two of them are secret votes from an unknown source that i've had since earlier in the day.

This vote list is incredibly interesting...killjoy apparently has a mechanic that strengthens his votes depending on the color used
killjoy's votes were strengthened by another player who claimed they did as such. can't remember who it is rn but you could probably read back and find it. killjoy's votes only count at all if they're in pink, and they're normally worth the regular amount afaict.

A vote on Rubik got voteblocked but its source was able to vote later.
if this is referring to tristan's vote i think he said he was unable to vote until a certain condition was met, so that was probably an aspect of his role. He started the game voteblocked and then got unvoteblocked once something we don't know happened.

Actually, a lot of you could contribute to this. After all, you just may end up being voted by Rag next should SMS fail to be an appealing lynch like several before him (right, Rag?).

I've only ever supported the lynch of you and SMS (and i guess now CL for obvious reasons) so idk where "several" is coming from. Also are you attacking me for tunneling on you or for waffling? make up your mind.

this is the guy who you were comparing me to, Rag?
I didn't know you thought I was like this.

God no. I'm sorry you thought that for even a minute. I'd never compare you to KoD.

was this "Carnage" scum in a previous game?

I can't remember too much about them but I think they were a self-aligned threat to town. They had a super low threshold and died pretty early.

With Rags, it feels more like she's still on KoD for some supposed "lie" that he said about his "extra voter" ability. I reread Kods posts during that initial time right after Ex mentioned the ability. With Rags case, it feels to me like she in particular is trying hard for a bandwagon. Which isn't sitting too well imo

I do this every game basically, as many other can and have attest to. its not AI.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also remember to recast your votes when the deadline is closer in case CL uses the vote removing communal ability

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey gang, what's shakin'? Black-lettering spiderman here. Maybe I'm one of the other spideys? I can't seem to recall...

Just wanted to check in with you lot, make sure you're not making any terrible mistakes like trusting this mask salesman at face value here. Even if he is telling part of the truth, as our overlord has shown us, a NLP can still be deadly in the hands of the mafia. Tread carefully!

PS I hope Hapi has a good time.

PPS I could really go for a Subway sandwich right about now...

also remember to recast your votes when the deadline is closer in case CL uses the vote removing communal ability
if you think I am rolling out of bed at 4:35 AM to re-cast a vote for a mafia game, you'd normally be right.
maybe not for this game, though

That's a shady rule zing. For instance what if I said theres probably a mole in the bugle?
That's not speculating on the game's balance. That's speculating on what roles might exist/where are the threats. There's a difference between "I wonder if there might be a mole in this neighbourhood chat" and "I don't like the way this game is setup because there's a mole in the neighbourhood chat," or whatever.

Also, if you think it's a shady rule, there's the door. Don't like the rules, don't play the game. I've always run Spider-Man mafia with that rule firmly in place since the first one.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
[/b]Unvote

Vote: Captain_Lunch[/b]

I'm fine with taking SMS by his word for now. He has no reason to lie about this really since it'll be proven by the end of the day.

killjoy's votes were strengthened by another player who claimed they did as such. can't remember who it is rn but you could probably read back and find it. killjoy's votes only count at all if they're in pink, and they're normally worth the regular amount afaict.
Mine only count if they're pink. I've only got a bonus because someone used "Strengthen".

As for SMS, I'm really not buying the " I know who's mafia" gig. Think about it, He's claiming such, what makes the town aligned Spidies think he won't blatantly pick one of us just to toy with the rest of us? I mean for all I know, he could easily use that to claim I'M mafia knowing I'm not sure how to react.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mine only count if they're pink. I've only got a bonus because someone used "Strengthen".

As for SMS, I'm really not buying the " I know who's mafia" gig. Think about it, He's claiming such, what makes the town aligned Spidies think he won't blatantly pick one of us just to toy with the rest of us? I mean for all I know, he could easily use that to claim I'M mafia knowing I'm not sure how to react.
If SMS is lying, it'll be very obvious once CL flips, and SMS knows that. Unless he has a way of forcing Min to save him later, which is still possible, this would just lead to his lynch if he's lying about it.

Ragnarokio

As for SMS, I'm really not buying the " I know who's mafia" gig

he could very well be lying, but we'll find out whether or not he is once CL dies. If he's telling the truth, we lynch mafia, and maybe even find out who the rest of the mafia team are as well. If he's lying, we mislynch CL and then proceed to lynch SMS. Either way we're in a good position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom