• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
What's your wincon?

My wincon is simply that the real Spider-Bro wins. I'd suspect a majority (if not all) of the clones probably have the same, with a similar motivation of discovering which Spider-Bro is the real one (which would reveal an actual win con for that Spider to achieve and likely change all of the clones current win cons to something else). When that happens we might see the rise of new threats (Kaine I'm looking partially at you). To that end I chose to start the game believing I was a clone (That's so Reilly), any of you other Spider-Bros go the clone route?

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm in a friendly neighborhood with them
surprisingly just one person, so I'm assuming the clones were left out?

Or maybe we have our own friendly neighborhoods? Seems like you're falling for the pitfall Zinger mentioned at the start of the game right off the bat though.

Also noted that Minish is Kaine and Jackal is watchdogging her vote. <_<

I'm gonna claim majority threshold as well so if people need a safe place to park some test votes feel free to load a couple this way.
Something about this is rubbing me wrong.

I vastly prefer sunsun
I enjoy having you as a friend Sunny D. lol

If Exlight knows who the real Spiderman is on page 12 I will fly to Brazil and kiss him on the cheek
Please film it. XD

My wincon is simply that the real Spider-Bro wins. I'd suspect a majority (if not all) of the clones probably have the same, with a similar motivation of discovering which Spider-Bro is the real one (which would reveal an actual win con for that Spider to achieve and likely change all of the clones current win cons to something else). When that happens we might see the rise of new threats (Kaine I'm looking partially at you). To that end I chose to start the game believing I was a clone (That's so Reilly), any of you other Spider-Bros go the clone route?
I think that that may be a high possibility, Even more I think Mary-Jane may also have a part in the Spider-Man and Clone Corp. may also have a role in the win cons.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I reread the rules just now and realized that the majority is not majority of players, but majority of available votes, which I'm assuming means the fact that some players are unable to vote means the majority is decreased?

If this is true, we're going to have to be extra careful. My own votes mean more in some instances then just being a vote towards a player's threshold, but I don't want to get into why/how right now. Basically I can use my votes to help me solve the game if I use them correctly.

Rag my claimed mod is not "0 unless higher than me". My vote always has normal voting force and then +votes against targets with a higher threshold. So your "based on claimed mods" count should have my vote on you as well.

Ex's claims are interesting and I absolutely believe him at present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom