• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm in a friendly neighborhood with them
surprisingly just one person, so I'm assuming the clones were left out?

zinger has gone on record saying the real spiderman was rolled after the game started to prevent it from being possible to guess which spiderman is real based on meta-ing the design of the game. Presumably the spiderman you're in a neighbourhood with would have been in a neighbourhood with you regardless of whether they were a clone or not.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also based on what the scarlet spider has said, it sounds like all of the spidermans could end up being town, scum, or self depending on which one happened to roll as the real spiderman

Sorry folks, went to work. You're going to all have to suffer through my lovely schedule with no rhyme or reason to it again. So let's just put this out there, I can't vote so I'm not even gonna try anything. I'm just gonna hang about and see what the heck is going on with people and maybe possibly not die? That sounds like a good plan, yes.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry folks, went to work. You're going to all have to suffer through my lovely schedule with no rhyme or reason to it again. So let's just put this out there, I can't vote so I'm not even gonna try anything. I'm just gonna hang about and see what the heck is going on with people and maybe possibly not die? That sounds like a good plan, yes.
You should place a vote anyway. The point of this voting exercise was essentially to be able to prove who can vote and who can't.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Given how mechanical this game is, you can probably play pretty inactively and still contribute by using abilities and giving results, in most cases.

I'll expect at least that much from you, even if I can't expect detailed analysis.

You should place a vote anyway. The point of this voting exercise was essentially to be able to prove who can vote and who can't.
Wait, there's a voting exercise? Please assume I just got here and have not seen things since page 2. Is there a specific person I'm voting for then?

Given how mechanical this game is, you can probably play pretty inactively and still contribute by using abilities and giving results, in most cases.

I'll expect at least that much from you, even if I can't expect detailed analysis.
Yeah, sure thing. I'll still do *bleh* lists if I must, I'm just saying I'll be vanishing for random periods of time with no possible contact, and will probably not be very useful in terms of voting.

never apologize for going to work
lifeguard's have an important job, even during a time when people should probably not be going out so much

Yeah, funnier. lol

Honestly I think it has something to do with seeing who has some kind of ability to vote.
Sure thing then.

Vote: Funnier6

I feel no guilt even if this is a trick. There should be literally no consequences for funfun.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
@Dusky:

Just a fyi, you were the one that stabbed me in the back last time. So really, is it safe for you to be back there? Like, at this point, I'd trust Sky AND JD over you. One of them wants to stab me, the other has. That's saying something.

And Rag, you wound me. It's Day 1 and you already want Rome to burn in all its glory.
Stabs KoD in the back.

I missed you too, buddy.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Is there an unwritten rule that Ex must always be part of some sort of out of game chat/neighbourhood?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I suggest you lot color code yourself. Or get some nifty accessories like yours truly. Not too many people replicating the blue hood. Felicity, Joe, and/or Kaine (although I suspect if your future self is here you'd have your own mask to wear) if you're here and have access to this account I'd suggest the same. - Ben

Vote: Tevish Szat

Dibs on blue!

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Meta. So far.
I think the word you're looking for is 'meme'.

More importantly, though, I'm perfectly trustworthy. I always stab KoD in the back from nowhere for no reason, which makes me both predictable and consistent. And also pragmatic!

Vote: Skystone

Just for the sake of cooperation.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Exlight's eternal neighborliness aside, we can't assume that the presence of a neighborhood itself confirms the identity of a potential Spider-Man. I wouldn't be willing to suppose that the clones have identical ability sets (the language of Zinger's introductory posts very strongly suggest otherwise), so it's perfectly plausible that one Spider-Man in particular has a friendly, neighborhood ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom