• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
KoD, I don't know you, but I think killing Rag here has to be a mistake
if you've only seen her like this as scum once, shouldn't that be enough to at least give her a day?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Sky:

That's why I said that game was an anomaly.

I'm caught up through the pages. SMS comes off more as someone who is probably a clone of Spider-Man (or the real Spider-Man) as opposed to any sort of scum. That's the impression I got with him chiming in on the publicly searching for Spider-Man bit.

As far as Rag goes, there's no longer any point in me talking to Rag as Rag is determined to go with what she thinks is true. The only thing of importance to note here is that Rag is taking it upon herself to assume how I, as scum, would act from moment to moment in the situation. Rag has no way of proving/showing that I'm lying or attributing scum-like behavior to me more so than town-like behavior. Ultimately, Rag is pushing a case to push a case with nothing else.

If that isn't obvious, you can view Rag's adaptation of defenses of me as an indication of her willingness to just push the case without regard to considering she may be wrong.

If that's a bit hard to follow, then, essentially it boils down to whether or not you believe I am lying about why I unvoted each time and explaining why I chose not to out that info. For Rag's purposes, she believes my **intent** was to hide the bonus votes, thus my explanation was lying. It follows, then, that Rag has to believe I was not aware of how Zinger handled hit vote counts, and that I didn't read the rules. Otherwise the motivation for scum me trying to hide something that wouldn't be hidden becomes murky. Further, and drawing from Ex on this one as he is one of several people to give the situation some thought, constantly unvoting as opposed to just unvoting once certainly doesn't align with an intent of trying to hide (but it is a matter of interpretation as this point). Especially since, as pointed out, Zinger doesn't do vote counts on demand.

Suffice it to say, Rag's approach is not only off-putting, it does come off as scummy to me in forcing the scenario she exults as the truth without regard to the nuances of the situation. That's where I stand on the matter.

With regard to Funnier:

My hot take is less hot. I have to wonder if whoever silenced funnier did it because of the early talk about voting funnier just because.

you're once again incapable of differentiating between an assumption and a guess. I fully acknowledge that you could be telling the truth about your intentions and said as much when tristan asked me how i felt about you. I've obviously then considered that I may be wrong. Unvoting multiple times fits the intent if you also weren't aware what the exact timing of the votecount would be, which you weren't. As scum It would be safer to unvote after every vote just in case a votecount came down before you had a chance to unvote.

I feel like I've analyzed the nuances of the situation in a lot of depth, personally. You might not agree with my interpretation of those nuances, but thats different from saying i have no regard to them.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
my belief is more like "KoD has a 40% chance of being scum" than "KoD is scum", with that percentage being pulled off the top of my heart and not being mathematical derived in any way. Even though You're the person who i think is most likely to flip scum after being lynched, If i had to bet on whether or not you'd flip scum with even betting odds, I'd still bet against it, like i would any other player in this game. I'd do that because I think about things in terms of how probable they are, and not in terms of whether they are or are not, which seems to be something you routinely fail to understand when criticising me.

Ragnarokio

we've typically gotten around such posting restrictions in the past by using morse code, though i don't know if zinger would allow that.

@Sun Fan:

No. Plus I have a long history with Rag. What I said is my honest assessment of Rag through a lens of multiple experiences with Rag.

You may not feel like Rag needs to die, but that's you. Not me. Especially since, if you can't tell, Rag is gunning for me.

I'm Back!

Tbh, I'm not even sure how to go about my role. My vote isn't the only thing I don't control. Every action I take is controlled by The Jackal. So it's kinda hard to figure out what to do. Also if anyone knows anything about clone degeneration hit a girl up. Because I have a chance of dying until it's cured.
Hmm, tricky. Do you think the Jackal will try to kill you? After all, you claim to be town-aligned and know their identity. Hypothetically, if someone were to roleblock the jackal, you could out them without a consequence.

YAY PK IS HERE THE GAME IS ON!
Zinger tells me the name is a coincidence and that its not actually PK or even anyone from Px2.
You!.png
I assume PK is PariahKing? I haven't played any games with him, but he seems cool.

Vote: PK

Mostly to prove that I can.
Cool cool. I can support that.
Vote: Freddeh

How do you ISO people here again? Someone told me but I forget and can't find it.
I generally click on player's profiles and navigate to postings. There does tend to be other content mixed in, though, so if there's a better way, let me know!

I don't think speculating the identity of Spider Man openly in the thread is very productive.
Are private messages a thing in this game? I don't seem to see anything about it in communal abilities. Do players have another way to communicate?

I'm still catching up on the thread, but I'll try to post a synopsis of the major things people have claimed once I catch up.

Oh, bother. I thought I had posted enough outside of the thread that I didn't need to wait for moderator approval on messages. Give me a sec to post elsewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom