• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, at this point, I'd trust Sky AND JD over you. One of them wants to stab me, the other has. That's saying something.

Shut up, you love it when I stab you. :pikalove:

Vote: Skystone

I'm gonna claim majority threshold as well so if people need a safe place to park some test votes feel free to load a couple this way.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Meant to address these earlier.

why would anyone expect Spiderman to have his own account? We probably have to deal with clones that also think they're the spiderman (I'll quote a few bits that hints that in the OP soon), so a spiderman account being around isn't something I was considering
and there's something else but I'll explain it later
The OP pretty explicitly talks about there only being one true Spiderman and all of thr Spidermans thinking that's them. That's why you have the option to guess if you're a clone or not.

so if they're not messing with us the clone and the original share the same account apparently which is interesting
I doubt lynching or killing any of them is going to be easy

There are a bunch of clones, not just one. I'm wondering if the clones are a separate 3rd party though and the real Spidey is town.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I think I might know who the real spiderman is, but I'll need some time to check that out

and, erh, I think this might be important but if I get lynched I become mafia and my threshold is bellow maj as of D1 so no pressure votes on me pls

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
I don't have a vote right now. And it's not determined when I will get one and how long it will stay, so this test won't be super helpful later on.

Just in case someone enabled my vote I will vote Jay because he said that's safe right now (but again, I don't have a vote on my own so don't expect it to count).

Vote: 15377

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Reading this game
its like I've never played mafia before, in the worst kind of way

how am I supposed to keep track of all of this?
I feel like I am doomed to **** something up horribly at some point
please don't be mad at me when I do

you're good

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Killjoy votes Poy
SMS votes funnier
rag votes KoD
Killjoy unvotes
Killjoy votes funnier
sun votes argh
rubik votes rubik (shouldn't count)
tristan votes rubik
Spiderman votes Ragnarokio
KoD votes Dusky
Minish votes SMS
Argh votes KoD
CL votes rag
Tevish votes rag
Scarlet Spider votes Tevish
Numbers votes Skystone
Dusky votes Numbers

Rubik claims to not have a vote currently
Tristan claims their votes don't count yet (but votes cast now might start counting later?)
Minish can't control her own vote
Dusky claims not to have a vote currently
CL claims to not have a vote

Ragnarokio's Mundane Votecount (assuming everyone has normal votes)
Funnier - 2 (SMS, Killjoy)
KoD - 2 (rag,argh)
Argh - 1 (sunfan)
Rubik - 2 (Rubik, Tristan)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Spiderman, CL, Tevish)
Dusky - 1 (KoD)
SMS - 1 (Minish)
Tevish - 1 (Scarlet Spider)
Skystone - 1 (Numbers)
Numbers - 1 (Dusky)
Not Voting - 11 (Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Naga, Silverfish, Doc, Freddeh, Poyzin, Hapi, Laur, Sky)

Ragnarokio's Adjusted Votecount (after applying claimed modifiers)
Funnier - 2 (SMS, Killjoy)
KoD - 2 (rag, Argh)
Argh - 1 (sunfan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (Spiderman)
Dusky - 1 (KoD)
SMS - 1 (Minish)
Tevish - 1 (Scarlet Spider)
Skystone - 1 (Numbers)
Not Voting - 11 (Exlight, Asfinyti, Funnier, Naga, Silverfish, Doc, Freddeh, Poyzin, Hapi, Laur, Sky)

let me know if anyone notices i messed up on one of these things, although it'll probably be easy to spot errors once the official votecount comes out anyways

Ragnarokio

players who have posted but not voted yet are @ExLight and @Hapi i believe. If you two could vote for someone (SMS and numbers are probably currently safe targets), then I would appreciate that.

Ragnarokio

also we probably don't want everyone to claim their lynch threshhold just because it is probably information which is more useful to the mafia than to the town. Ideally it should be claimed either if you'll be in danger of being lynched if you don't claim it, or if we're in danger of no-lynching if you don't claim it. There are probably some other scenarios where its appropriate,

Ragnarokio

Also we probably don't want everyone to claim their lynch threshhold just because it is probably information which is more useful to the mafia than to the town. Ideally it should be claimed either if you'll be in danger of being lynched if you don't claim it, or if we're in danger of no-lynching if you don't claim it. There are probably some other scenarios where its appropriate, which should be left up to personal discretion.

Just a word of caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom