• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we like having trist around we really can't afford to banish SMS anyway. Anyone else need the cure, or just trist and min?

why not? do we even know if tristan is town?
We really don't. Which is why I said if we like having him around. I haven't decided fi I like having him around yet, though I do feel like he was softing earlier. I know there was some conversation that felt very town/spider aligned. Forgot where it went.

@ppl
I've mostly been skimming the thread.
I'm not mafia. Something must have went down in his QT when I was testing the pipes. Not going to elaborate on who or what yet. I need to do some flavor research.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I couldn't actually control what she says in the thread, I could only control things like who she votes and what abilities she uses. But not that I gave her the cure I have no control over her, and I assume that is also why the chat ended. Like I said giving the cure wasn't one of those targetable abilities, so even if I had been rolebloccked before I used it I could have still given it to her maybe? Idk, but in any case I dod it before the RB went into effect.
This makes sense actually, and is easily confirmable by Min.

So if we like having trist around we really can't afford to banish SMS anyway. Anyone else need the cure, or just trist and min?
I don't need it as drastically as Min does, finding it only increases my threshold.

@ppl
I've mostly been skimming the thread.
I'm not mafia. Something must have went down in his QT when I was testing the pipes. Not going to elaborate on who or what yet. I need to do some flavor research.
Alright, I hate to ask because I thought I had finally gotten a handle on the abbreviations, but what's QT?

SMS's roll does seem a bit OP. But The game is not balanced, and I'm sure there are more twists awaiting besides just the mafia team.
DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE GAMES BALANCE WHILE THE GAME IS IN PROGRESS
:dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2:

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
So, why are you (SMS) not revealing more mafia names? If you really know them all and openly announced that you are planning to be town, why wouldn't they night kill you?

I'm not killing SMS today
in fact, I think I just believe him now
I don't think he was making this up as he went, so if he has weaponized the truth a la Zinger, then he's doing a good job

unvote
vote: Captan_lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom