• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If MinMin doesn't say anything within the next 2 or 3 hours I'm going to assume that SMS, being in control of her actions, is making sure she doesn't post anymore to disprove anything he's saying. Or that he's forced her to cooperate in order for her to get cured.

SMS has claimed a literal villain, we already know Minish has said he controls her actions, and he has that which Minish wants and can literally force her to help him with his wincon.

This entire scenario is extremely fishy.

I still need to take a day action. Sigh. And I'll miss EoD.

But at least we should be in a decent place so long as Min shows up to confirm things.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If MinMin doesn't say anything within the next 2 or 3 hours I'm going to assume that SMS, being in control of her actions, is making sure she doesn't post anymore to disprove anything he's saying. Or that he's forced her to cooperate in order for her to get cured.
I feel like if she doesn't post it's more likely she's just not around than him stopping her from saying anything, so

why 2-3 hours when we still have 8 to go? won't you be around that time?

So much of this is hinging on Min right now, and I kinda hate that. But that's the best we've got.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
how'd we know you're not threatening her into saying that?

giving the cure still went through despite that?
or did you lose access to the chat because you were blocked?
I couldn't actually control what she says in the thread, I could only control things like who she votes and what abilities she uses. But not that I gave her the cure I have no control over her, and I assume that is also why the chat ended. Like I said giving the cure wasn't one of those targetable abilities, so even if I had been rolebloccked before I used it I could have still given it to her maybe? Idk, but in any case I dod it before the RB went into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom