• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Uum., dumb question but. Sock account? I'm guessing that's another term for a "throwaway"?
Kinda, yea
Sock account in this case is like, a side-account made for a person to use in this game

I don't get this reaction...
why would anyone expect Spiderman to have his own account? We probably have to deal with clones that also think they're the spiderman (I'll quote a few bits that hints that in the OP soon), so a spiderman account being around isn't something I was considering
and there's something else but I'll explain it later

Flavoring to uncover mechanics?
yea kinda how we did in KoD must Die
flavor helped us figure out we had to work together with the rebels instead of hunting them which would've been the first thought

That game was an anomaly and has no bearing on this.

Besides, that was using flavor to determine who was bad. Not mechanics. This is why I find it odd you're saying we should resort to flavor to uncover, as it were, hidden mechanics/shenanigans.

If you've got something to go off of though, I'm honestly intrigued to see how you'll do that (vs just letting people claim stuff for you to use).

Pretty good start so far. 9 hours into the game and only 6 out of 24 players have yet to show any sign they've read their role PM. Not bad.

Though, that doesn't mean the other 18 have fully read and understood their role PMs... :suspicious:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: KoD

spider man socks are to be expected considering the theme of socks is "secret identities" and spiderman epitomizes that. The question is less about whether there will be one, and more about how many there will be

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
why would anyone expect Spiderman to have his own account? We probably have to deal with clones that also think they're the spiderman (I'll quote a few bits that hints that in the OP soon), so a spiderman account being around isn't something I was considering
and there's something else but I'll explain it later
I was thinking there could potentially be numerous Spiderman socks in the game, otherwise the account holder that actually has the Spiderman sock would perhaps be the real Spiderman - there is no way this game is that easy.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So there are at least three Spider-Men around, because I certainly didn't make either of those posts.

And in previous games you could not target the mask, you had to target the account which was actually on the player list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom