• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ex, flavor only goes so far and won't actually be what, ultimately, solves the game. Unless, of course, you're searching for something specific.

@Kill: Serious is always fun.

In what way would it help to your understanding?

We already know, for example, that the real Spider-Man was chosen at random. Flavoring there won't do anything.

Outside of obvious baddies (like, for example, Carnage) I doubt you're going to have any flavoring on finding mafia. For example, Green Goblin was actually good in the last SMM2.

I'm open to hearing your approach/thought process though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm more worried about finding surprise mechanics and shenanigans rather than finding mafia through flavor for now
once we understand how part of the game works we can start piecing things together so cornering scum is easier

Uum., dumb question but. Sock account? I'm guessing that's another term for a "throwaway"?
Sock account, like a sock puppet... An account being worn overtop of your personal account to hide your identity... Like a mask! A Spider-Man Mask...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom