Meeshy is a character in Breath of the Wild.
Meeshy is a traveler who journeys across the pathway connecting the Highland Stable with the Lakeside Stable. When leaving the Highland Stable, she is always running, as the area surrounding the stable is dangerous with enemies. Meeshy believes that monsters seem to have an attraction to her as wherever she goes, monsters are soon to follow. When monsters approach, Meeshy will run for cover. If Link fights off the monsters, Meeshy will thank him and reward him a variety of meals, including a Hasty Mushroom Omelet.
Meeshy ventures through the Faron Woods and has some knowledge about the territory. While she feels the woods are very thick, densely wooded, and a bit tricky to navigate, she seems comfortable navigating the woods with a map. She speaks of a lake referred to as the Mouth of the Dragon, but is not certain of what it is. She is referring to the Dracozu Lake, as when looking at the lake from a map, it does have resemble that of a mouth. She further talks about the ancient ruins and the Spring of Courage, which are further north within the Faron Woods, but she has never traveled there.
Meeshy stops and sits on the stool at the Highland Stable and here, she will give Link directions to reaching Lake Hylia and the Faron Woods. After arriving at Lakeside Stable, she will stop and rest. Meeshy will give Link directions from the Lakeside Stable, telling him he can travel east from there to visit Lurelin Village. She will then head back to Highland Stable, although she still has worries of the monsters that surround the place.
- ↑ For some reason, I always seem to attract monsters... And it looks like there are a lot of monsters near the stable too. My only hope is to try and sash past them! - Meeshy
- ↑ There are lots of monsters near the stable. They're really scary, so I'm going to try and just dash past them! - Meeshy
- ↑ You know how some people just seem to attract mosquitoes? Well, that's how I am with monsters, it seems... - Meeshy
- ↑ I wish the monsters would just go away... - Meeshy
- ↑ What should we do... - Meeshy
- ↑ That was really scary... I'm glad you were around. Here take this in thanks... - Meeshy
- ↑ Faron Woods is tricky, but with a map close at hand, you should be fine! - Meeshy
- ↑ Faron Woods is a densely wooded area... There's a lake there called "Mouth of the Dragon," or something... - Meeshy
- ↑ Faron Woods is really, really thick. I've also heard of a lake there called... "Mouth of the Dragon" or something... I heard this tidbit from another adventurer, and I just couldn't wait to share it! - Meeshy
- ↑ There are ancient ruins hidden away in the Faron Woods. I'd never go there, but they sound...romantic! - Meeshy
- ↑ Have you ever heard of the Spring of Courage? It's supposed to be in Faron Woods. I have no idea what's in those woods, though, so I'm definitely not going there. - Meeshy
- ↑ Lake Floria has many waterfalls. I want to go behind one... - Meeshy
- ↑ I'm still a novice when it comes to adventuring, but I do hear lots of stories from adventurers at the stable. Like...Lake Floria has several waterfalls in the area! You know...I've always liked the idea of going behind a waterfall. - Meeshy
- ↑ ...So Lake Hylia is northwest of here, and east of that should be Faron Woods. - Meeshy
- ↑ Starting from here at Lakeside Stable, if you go further east, you'll come to a fishing village called Lurelin Village. Of course, it'd be awful if I left out the part about how you'll definitely be attacked by monsters along the way. - Meeshy
- ↑ If you go further east from here, you'll eventually reach a fishing town called Lurelin Village. - Meeshy
- ↑ I plan to head for Highland Stable. I'm still a novice adventurer, so I'm really excited! - Meeshy
- ↑ The monsters that attacked me near the Highland Stable were so scary... I still sometimes see them in my dreams! - Meeshy