|Español||Relojería (Clock Shop)|
|Deutsch||Uhrengeschäft (Watch Shop)|
|Italiana||Orologeria (Watchmaker’s Shop)|
The Clock Shop is a small shop found near the center of Horon Village in Oracle of Seasons. Though it is referred to as the Clock Shop, Link cannot actually buy any items. Instead, it serves as a place where the shop owner, Tick Tock, both works and lives.
Being both a shop and a home, the Clock Shop has the interior features of both a shop and a home; it has a front desk and a cash register, along with a bed in the top-right. There are also bookshelves in the top-left, right above where Tick Tock can be found sitting. There are multiple clocks hanging on the wall at the back, suggesting that the shop may sell clocks.
This location plays a part in the Oracle of Seasons Trading Sequence. If Link enters the Clock Shop at any time and talks with Tick Tock, Tick Tock tells Link that he wishes to make a Cuckoo Clock better than any before, but he has yet to find a nice Wooden Bird that he likes. Once Link receives a Wooden Bird from Syrup in exchange for a Mushroom, he can bring the Wooden Bird to Tick Tock, who calls it amazing and asks to have it. In exchange for the Wooden Bird, Tick Tock gives Link the Engine Grease.
Just behind the Clock Shop, there is a secret staircase that can be discovered by digging with the Shovel. The staircase leads to an empty room. However, in a Linked Game, the room is inhabited by an Old Man, and plays a part in the Clock Shop Secret. Link can tell the Old Man a secret, and, after completing a challenge, he can earn the upgraded Noble Sword or the Master Sword.
- ↑ "Clock Shop" — Overworld Map Description, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "I want to make a Cuckoo Clock better than any before, but I can't find a Wooden Bird that I like... One that's just breathtaking..." — Tick Tock, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Sniff, sniff!!! That scent!!! Ya've got a Mushroom! I'll trade my Wooden Bird! How about it? :›OK ›No way" — Syrup, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "You! That's an amazing bird you have! May I? :›Sure ›No way" — Tick Tock, Oracle of Seasons.
- ↑ "Breathtaking! Here! Take this!" — Tick Tock, Oracle of Seasons.