• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I believe that's a semi-roleclaim for Pompie/Vera, whom I don't believe are in this game (because we've already had a mason group). Therefore, I'm going to

Vote: TreeHuggerPanda

Here's the final tally for Day 1.

Tally:

Toboe - 10 (Viral Maze, Gonzo, Celeboy, Meego7, jedizora, green goron, raindrop14, illmatic, Caeda, TheGreen)

Zelda_8 - 1 (Pocket Asian,)

No-Lynch - 1 (TreeHuggerPanda, )

Yet to vote: Zelda_8, Toboe, Elfen, DracoMajora, MikauIncarnate, Deku Shroom

Tally:

Caeda – 7 (Viral Maze, TheGreen, Deku Shroom, Raindrop14, Meego7, Celeboy, Elfen)

Elfen - 2 (MikauIncarnate, Gonzo)

Raindrop14 - 2 (TreeHuggerPanda, Illmatic)

Celeboy - 1 (greengoron)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, jedizora, Caeda

I'm on the fence, but I'll believe Raindrop for now...
Since no one has counter claimed, people should unvote for Raindrop unless they have a good reason not to >_>

Also, I hate this 'lynch the person with the most votes by deadline' rule.

JO!
Can we have a deadline extension?
I think we're getting somewhere...

Also, I didn't edit... Just double (now triple) posted >_>

Request Denied... Mainly because you have been the only one expressing the desire for an extension. :P

Tally:

Raindrop14 - 4 (Pocket Asian, Elfen, TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy)

Viral Maze - 1 (MikauIncarnate)

green goron - 1
(Illmatic)

MikauIncarnate - 1 (TheGreen)

Elfen - 1 (Gonzo)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

DekuShroom - 1 (Raindrop14)

Yet to vote: green goron, Viral Maze, Meego7, DekuShroom

Tally:
Deku Shroom- 6 (Viral Maze, Meego7, green goron, TheGreen, TreeHuggerPanda, MikauIncarnate)
Viral Maze - 1 (Illmatic)

Yet to Vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Gonzo, Celeboy

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)
Elfen - Salvatore - Vanilla Townie (Modkilled Day 4)
DekuShroom - Sam - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 4)

I find it odd that every townie that was lynched, Viral was the first one to vote for them and when we lynched scum, he had no part of the lynch, and didn't even place a vote that day. Also when Raindrop was about to be lynched he asked for an extension and tried to convince people to pull back their votes. Viral has been leading the game and we have been gullible enough to follow him. I say that Viral is scum, and is our biggest threat.

Unvote
Vote: Viral Maze

FoS: TheGreen, Illmatic

TheGreen has only made a total of twelve posts the entire game, which is right at the 3 post a day limit, seems like he is trying to stay low and not get noticed.

Tally:
Gonzo - 1 (Illmatic)
TreeHuggerPanda - 1 (MikauIncarnate)
Viral Maze - 1 (Gonzo)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, Meego7, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Viral Maze, TheGreen, Celeboy

With 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Gonzo;253924 I say that Viral is scum said:
Unvote
Vote: Viral Maze

That's cool. Who else wants to vote me?
Don't be shy, day ends tomorrow.

EBWODP: lol quote tag fail

But it was Gonzo's last post I quoted.

Edit again:
Pompie and Vera could be good scum fakeclaims
Just be weary, though I feel as if THP is leaning town, so I got no opinion yet.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Vote: TheGreen

He is almost completely inactive so I think he could be scum avoiding the game. Also, not posting isn't exactly helping the town either.

Tally:
Gonzo - 1 (Illmatic)
TreeHuggerPanda - 1 (MikauIncarnate)
Viral Maze - 1 (Gonzo)
TheGreen - 1 (Meego7)

Yet to vote: Pocket Asian, green goron, TreeHuggerPanda, Viral Maze, TheGreen, Celeboy

With 10 alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hmm... Gonzo's post is VERY convincing and I didn't even realise that before, but the thing that stops me from voting is that Viral has acted like town for practically the whole game. I probably won't be able to go on later tonight and the day ends when I'm waking up, so I will vote now, but it may change if I manage to wangle more time. Vote: Viralmaze just because that was a convincing post and noone else seems scummy to me now (besides TheGreen so IGMEOY, and Gonzo, my eye has moved!)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Hmm... Gonzo's post is VERY convincing and I didn't even realise that before, but the thing that stops me from voting is that Viral has acted like town for practically the whole game. I probably won't be able to go on later tonight and the day ends when I'm waking up, so I will vote now, but it may change if I manage to wangle more time. Vote: Viralmaze just because that was a convincing post and noone else seems scummy to me now (besides TheGreen so IGMEOY, and Gonzo, my eye has moved!)

Way to vote for someone who clearly appears as town on pages before.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
@Meego7 Well I'm sorry, but I was in a rush and it turns out I am not going to do anything so i will Unvote because I have seen the error of my ways and I can actually take my time and read the posts properly now.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Gonzo seems to be trying to shift attention over and it's a start but I think that Viral is townie. The deadline is today and I need to vote so
VOTE:Gonzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom