• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Does anyone find her claim odd though?
There is something about it.

Raindrop, did you copy and paste the name/role part from your role PM, or did you write it yourself in the message box?

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Do you guys think it's possible that Jo (Bayside) could have given mafia fake claims?
Fake claims are roles/characters not given to townies, and sent to the mafia in case they are asked to claim. So they don't claim their mafia role, but rather their safe fake claim.

I doubt so.

Okay if you lynch me then you will be killing a town. I am Gillian (Vanilla Townie). I'm just a vanilla townie so that won't be much but you will be helping the mafia win the game.

Oh, ok. Just wondering, what's Gillian's main goal in the game? I can't think of one. Like why is she helping free the town of Mafia? It says in your PM, right? Just rephrase it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm trying to help rid the town of mafia so that Fisherman and I can peacefully watch the lighthouse together again like we used to.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Do you guys think it's possible that Jo (Bayside) could have given mafia fake claims?
Fake claims are roles/characters not given to townies, and sent to the mafia in case they are asked to claim. So they don't claim their mafia role, but rather their safe fake claim.

It is possible but I don't think so.

Raindrop and Celeboy both appear to be innocent townies so I'll take my FoS off of Raindrop.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Well shoot.

Unvote: Celeboy

Need to re-think things then...

Tally:

Raindrop14 - 4 (Pocket Asian, Elfen, TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy)

Viral Maze - 1 (MikauIncarnate)

green goron - 1
(Illmatic)

MikauIncarnate - 1 (TheGreen)

Elfen - 1 (Gonzo)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

DekuShroom - 1 (Raindrop14)

Yet to vote: green goron, Viral Maze, Meego7, DekuShroom

With 14 alive it takes 8 to majority lynch

Day ends in a few hours or when a majority lynch is received.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm on the fence, but I'll believe Raindrop for now...
Since no one has counter claimed, people should unvote for Raindrop unless they have a good reason not to >_>

Also, I hate this 'lynch the person with the most votes by deadline' rule.

JO!
Can we have a deadline extension?
I think we're getting somewhere...

Also, I didn't edit... Just double (now triple) posted >_>

Last edited:
Request Denied... Mainly because you have been the only one expressing the desire for an extension. :P

Tally:

Raindrop14 - 4 (Pocket Asian, Elfen, TreeHuggerPanda, Celeboy)

Viral Maze - 1 (MikauIncarnate)

green goron - 1
(Illmatic)

MikauIncarnate - 1 (TheGreen)

Elfen - 1 (Gonzo)

TheGreen - 1 (Zelda_8)

DekuShroom - 1 (Raindrop14)

Yet to vote: green goron, Viral Maze, Meego7, DekuShroom

With 14 alive it takes 8 to majority lynch

--------------------------------------------

"Visit the lighthouse again?" That doesn't seem right, one town said to another... "Why would he lie?" piped in someone else. Pocket Asian addressed the crowd. Raindrop14 is scum, I knows it. She must be lynched. Elfen, THP, bound Raindrop's feet and climbed the highest point on the island. "Heave her on over" "Lynch Her" the townies cried. They tossed her body over the cliff. Her body missed the water and went limp as it laid broken on the rocky shore below. "Is she gone?" one townie asked... "Looks like it" clamored another... A few went off and searched her living quarters. evidence revealed that Raindrop had been Jan, the Killer Bee's Thug (strongman). Feeling slightly better about their predicament the townies went to bed, realizing 3 among them were still scum.

And Night 3 begins... All people with night actions please send me your night targets ASAP, day ends in 48 hours or when I receive all PM's.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
Zelda_8
TreeHuggerPanda
Elfen
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

Just before the break of dawn she got up, just like she did everyday. Put on her walkingshoes and set off to walk around the island. Never minding the threat that was looming over the island. The Killer Bee's spotted her and edged closer, staying very well hidden. The leader pulled out a knife and threw it with great accuracy, striking Zelda_8 directly in the heart.

Dawn broke and the villagers made their way outside. Linda pushed the other villagers out of the way and began to sob, next to the body. This could only mean one thing. Zelda_8 had been Anton, a vanilla townie.

Day 4 Begins.

The Dead
Toboe- Maggie, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
DracoMajora - Joanna - Best Friend (Mason) (Nightkilled Night 1)
Caeda - Dampa the Sailor - Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
Jedizora - Mila - Town Thief (flavor cop) (Nightkilled Night 2)
Raindrop14 - Jan - Killer Bee's Thug (strongman) (Lynched Day 3)
Zelda_8 - Anton - Vanilla Townie (Nightkilled Night 3)

The Living
Deku Shroom
Pocket Asian
Meego7
Illmatic
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Elfen
Viral Maze
Gonzo
TheGreen
MikauIncarnate
Celeboy

With 12 alive it takes 7 to majority lynch. Day will end April 21st or when a majority has been reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom